The Random Thread

whats_luring

Magnet fishing??? You fucking sure lol

What a load of old bollocks!!!

Sometimes it is very hard to comprehend why people do such aimless things......

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Andromedian said:

if you ever go magnet fishing always use tin cans as bait,magnets cant resist them ;)

• Like 8

i thought they were after tuna, pilchards and other fish that naturally live in cans?  i bet they get a lot of :Spam_Icon: these days though.....

Anyone know the N-P-K ratio for westland gro sure all purpose compost with 4 months feed? I don't want my plants being under fed and really don't want them being over fed. It doesn't say anywhere on the bag :/ 

On 18/07/2017 at 9:11 PM, Andromedian said:

I like it how they dress up in army clothes...I am not 100% sure but I am confident that this what the army really get upto.... That's the real reason Nato are asking for UK troops in Afghanistan... Magnet fishing! 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

Quick fry up then off to see a couple plots  :naughty: 

Just had a look through my diary and my badger hill gorrilla haze plot got planted 3 weeks ago and weve had perfect weather at 53 since plantout. Expectations are very high .

Hoping I can get down the plots today. Had some modifications via the NHS which have temporarily disabled me, but I managed a trip to the pound shop yesterday :) 

Got a 15ft tree climb to scale a wall which is a bit daunting and the 50m gauntlet squat will probably have to be a crawl which will probably be waterlogged! Wilma will probably be the biggest obstacle though!!

Got some autos that need harvesting and this recent rain has got me worried about mould. 

If I get stuck, hopefully one of my locals on here can come and rescue me :) 

• Like 7

On 20/07/2017 at 7:06 AM, SlimPikins said:

shedding light on the night visits, try this fucker out ;)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/man-builds-the-worlds-brightest-flashlight/84827411/

I could build an outdoor flower box with that lol ive got hundreds of tractor and  truck batteries, 1 in use and one on charge haha it'd be like saving grace in my local woodland ;)

• Like 2

Hoping my Auto Colorado Cookies & Alien vs Triangle autos are okay in the swamp plot. Haven't checked on them for 4 weeks now and they have no slug protection. I was just about to go out the door and on a mission to check on them, but it is absolutely pissing down again with rain, just like last night, and this swamp plot is always an absolute slug fest, although it hasn't been that bad this year. It's mostly Leopard slugs and black slugs, not so much the vegetation eating kind. Plenty of others about as well though. I could go back to find nothing tomorrow, destroyed by slugs... or I could go back to some lovely, stinky 8-9 week old autos... fingers crossed. I just can't believe how wet it is out now. Wish it was like this is May/June, not late July when my autos are late on in flower ffs...

• Like 3