The Random Thread

whats_luring

5 hours ago, SlimPikins said:

@Flintstone Emergency Valium is what you need bro ;)

Straight up the Shitter lol. I've got emergency benzo's for seizures mate but I've never really had to use them. I take a daily dose of clonazepam twice a day. Epilepsy doesn't put me off from going out there and doing what I like though, like this GG I'm doing and going to the gym. I had a brain tumor removed when I was 16 and I'm all good just still got epilepsy a bit. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Blunt_Wit said:

@Punk true that, feel bad for them but does look like they would have got away with it if it wasn't for scoobydoo and those pesky lids....

And those pesky magnet fishers.... Never heard of that before... People do get up to strange stuff.... It make me laugh when he said this is a serious outfit here! Didn't look that way to me... 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, panik said:

Anyone seen @Loam Gnome about wonder how his seasons going :mellow:,... best season ever hopfully...:D

And @Briar Fox .. 

Keeping us in suspence, then gonna come and fill the' big booty bitches' thread with some delights I hope. 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 9

19 hours ago, Punk said:

Someone's gonna be pissed off, I bet this wouldn't have been discovered if they'd kept it tidy

https://youtu.be/y5iGUlN0kQg

Yup plastic and grow crap scattered around,great advert for outdoor growing :thumbdown: I get the feeling that plot wouldn't have been left neat and tidy at the end of the season :yinyang:

• Like 4

Not only does it get you caught/found  by standing out, it has dna evidence on it too so LE could come looking for you.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

Totally agree with the not leaving crap all over the place ... But still it will make an interesting segment in "Magnet fishers weekly" a better segment than finding part of a garden spade. 

• Like 3

Defo not leave stuff at the site. If you want stuff close-by like a spade or something just stash it not too far and not too close.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, indicatoker420 said:

like a spade or something just stash it not too far and not too close.

Always stash your spade out of magnet distance :cowboy:

• Like 8

Little question for you guys. I top dressed with chicken shit, sulphate of potash and high P bat shit a few weeks ago. Just a few chicken pellets (I read how strong that shit can be) and half a handful each of the potash and high P bat shit. I'm going to the plot tomorrow and not sure whether to top dress again? If so how much? Last time/week the plants were healthy as fuck so I can't have overdone the chicken shit lol. E2a: I didn't add anything to the compost before planting.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Key4 said:

@indicatoker420 No, probably. are they green ?

Yeah no sign of nitrogen deficiency at all mate really healthy green colour. Was just thinking about the flower ferts mainly, that the plants will soon start needing. And after tomorrow I don't intend to visit for quite some time so could do with knowing what to top dress and how much.

I imagine a few chicken pellets will be needed for the stretch that will happen soon when the day light hours get shorter and need quite some nitrogen.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 1