The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 minute ago, Andromedian said:

Looks like a bollock appearing...but need another week....then he will have his 12 footer out smashing everything in sight ha ha.. lol

That's what I thought... But it so hard to pull them out... 

• Like 2

Just now, MacGanja said:

That's what I thought... But it so hard to pull them out... 

Yeah mate...very touch and go...

One minute fuck all....the next...bollocks and fucking jizz all over the shop...

Ha ha

• Like 4

Just having a read through some of this. Great thread. I'm gob smacked you are lugging water pumps to plots! I had visions of lots of bottles being lugged. Respect GG :yep: 

12 minutes ago, bobnudd said:

Just having a read through some of this. Great thread. I'm gob smacked you are lugging water pumps to plots! I had visions of lots of bottles being lugged. Respect GG :yep: 

Yea it's been pretty dry and warm recently mate. I used a load of 2l bottles and 1.5l bottles and I have to walk down a steep hill to get to my plot, so I was throwing them down one by one, talk about plant aid lol.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, whiterussian21 said:

Is there time to pop seeds still lost all mine at weekend?

It's a bit late I wouldn't expect much from them but owts better than nowt...

• Like 4

@panik & members, anyone heard from  MMG at all? Hope he is well & safe. I havent seen him on here for sometime & he was always a positive, supportive, active member on here with a gud sense of humour kindda chap.

• Like 1

The Mrs is a bit anxious and struggling to sleep. Can I nick a lower side branch from an Auto which has maybe a week left? And do a super quick dry?

Edit: It's only for 2nyt and 2moro night and won't need much!

Edited by Flintstone

@Flintstone if it's early it might be a bit 'racey' too and won't help with sleep. 

I'd go with @Key4's advice and give her one :george:

failing that, meditation is a good one too. Nothing fancy, just concentrate on ya breathing for half an hour or more. 

Hope she gets through it. I struggle with sleep and it's a killer.

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 5

@tigseyjnr @key4 (won't tag?) Well... I lobbed off a low branch from my WW CBD and chucked it in the oven on low for half hour, then a 30 sec blast in the microwave which nearly killed it! Made a single skinner and shared that! It did the trick! we watched tv for half hour and wen't to bed and she was asleep before me, which never happens!!

The weed was week, probably wouldn't even touch the sides with you guys, but was enough for us lightweights! Tasted better than the stuff we had in Amsterdam too!

Note to self...... Suggest 'one' before the joint next time :)

• Like 5