The Random Thread

whats_luring

On 7/8/2017 at 8:41 PM, Irishgirl said:

Anyone tried this strain ErdPurt ?  I like the look & sound of this & I was just wondering if anyone has grown it outdoors? Any experience of growing this strain would be appreciated :yep:.

Had 5 seeds (by ACE/Cannabiogen) last year and got 2 girls. Erdpurt by HfH are way cheaper but usually out of stock. Think they're the same genetic - haven't grown them tho.

Harvested 2nd week of octobre I think. Both plants were completely green, big indicaleafs, lots of resin. Yield was pretty good for the size of the plants (planted in june i think).

One Plant didnt have many side branches but a giant, very dense headbud that was rotting after a bit of rain. Would've topped it a couple of times if I knew that before.

The other plant had more side branches and no mold at all. The buds on that pheno weren't that big/dense though.

Strain should be fine for breeding if you find a nice and early sativa.

Didn't smoke it but my friend was satisfied.

Cheers :)

• Like 3

Free energy water pump? I don't get it.. What's it for? Doesn't look any good for anything to me... Wouldn't a long hose pipe do the trick? I am really lost with this... I thought it was something like making electricity with a water flow.. 

• Like 1

i'm over them now too.    In fact we should smash them if we see them stupid pumps that run without fuel ;)

How about a wind powered Archimedes screw? Might knock one up when I'm retired :) 

If one hasn't been made yet, bagsy patent!!

Edit: Meh, already been done!

Edited by Flintstone
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Flintstone said:

How about a wind powered Archimedes screw? Might knock one up when I'm retired :) 

If one hasn't been made yet, bagsy patent!!

Edit: Meh, already been done!

difficult to make,  a solar powered rope pump is pretty much as simple as your gonna get i think.   

• Like 2

Hi guys... pretty sure I know the answer.. Apologies for the crap photo... Camera wouldn't  focus.. But this is a dude... Isn't it? Its abit of a squinting exercise.. 

large.IMG_20170707_200127-1040x585.jpglarge.IMG_20170707_200125-1040x585.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like a bollock appearing...but need another week....then he will have his 12 footer out smashing everything in sight ha ha.. lol

Edited by Andromedian
  • Like 6

Out of four plants... 2 eaten by deer 2 left... The two left I am sure are male... I think deer only like females 

• Like 3