The Random Thread

whats_luring

large.IMG_0013.JPG.85ec09bfbf11cee9881c4

been a while posting from me... hope all are well. 

Been out with Spike today and some of my   Crosses are looking 10/10... the SFxEPK Bx's are chest high and in flower.

the above is a back garden Black Jack Auto from sweet seeds. I have seeded it with the nicest Pink Diesel male (my cross of Pink Salad and Diesel Ryder). Candy Shop auto im gonna call it lol

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

@RandyBoBandy its a island mate heres what i have to cross..

large.DSC02638.JPG

Going to have to find a better route then walk/swim down the river.

I had a inflatable kayak but ive lost it.

Shit that site looks good enough to fill up, especially that left corner, what's over the other side of the tree line? :cowboy:

• Like 2

Guest Key4

@Fang The tree lines a obstacle all all the way round

It goes behind me for a half a mile aswell. Theres quite a few on there.

Its not as secluded as it looks theres a major path and lots of heavy machinery about. Making a path through the nettles could be game over.

Edited by Key4
giving a bit to much info

I think it's hard not to leave trails on ground like that. I think the most you can do is try visit as less as possible and not go in and out the same way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

@RandyBoBandy its a island mate heres what i have to cross..

large.DSC02638.JPG

Going to have to find a better route then walk/swim down the river.

I had a inflatable kayak but ive lost it.

Looks a little like our spot if I do say so, almost thought it was for a split second lol

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Bubs Smoosh said:

large.IMG_0013.JPG.85ec09bfbf11cee9881c4

been a while posting from me... hope all are well. 

Been out with Spike today and some of my   Crosses are looking 10/10... the SFxEPK Bx's are chest high and in flower.

the above is a back garden Black Jack Auto from sweet seeds. I have seeded it with the nicest Pink Diesel male (my cross of Pink Salad and Diesel Ryder). Candy Shop auto im gonna call it lol

Nice dude ;)

Good to see you around :skin_up:

• Like 1

If your going to leave a track, don't leave a human looking one. Blokes in particular put left foot left, then right foot right, a bit like a fat person thudding along. It leaves a wide track with regular stride marks that are unmistakable. Women do better, but don't really put one foot ahead of the other as we picture. Both sexes also twist the foot as they pick it up. You need to do that no stride shuffle leaving a track just a shoe wide. A slight zig zag so nobody gets to see along it for any distance. Subconsciously we all follow tracks. The initial step in off a path is critical. Best bet is find a bush to crawl under, so your track doesn't join the main one, then zig zag a bit before things can get a little more sloppy. 

If you do make a track, then thinning out the thicker growth around it can make it less prominent, and take your path past your location in a more defined manner than the one going in.

Edited by F-E_Man
  • Like 5

Guest Key4

@F-E_Man Few good tips in there nice one . The shuffles hard atm because the bind/sticky weed makes it hard to shuffle my feet through the stems i get what you mean tho.

Entering the field at a different place through bushes my be a good option, id have to go for a little swim 1st but then any tracks wouldnt be found anyway..

:g:

We use chest waders at one site. It's not an island, but popping in and out the water is a much better route.

• Like 4

Think I will be going to my plot soon. This is my first proper GG and it isn't a case of getting the newbie urge to check on them lol but I think after all that rain and then a few days of nice sunshine I will need to do some cutting back on the edge of my plot as the plot is basically in the middle of serious overgrown crap lol. It's all quite a lot taller than me lol.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

Just had a nice package delivered, gorilla glue #4 and girl scout cookies mint pheno, see if I can come up with something before the end of the season :)

• Like 4