The Random Thread

whats_luring

I never use slug pellets, i used to use the safe ones but now i dont bother. there's enough hedgehogs, frogs, birds and foxes to deal with them at my plots.

e2a i found a saw fly maggot on one my flowers tonight, shes nearly done, anyone got any ideas if  there's a safe answer? I would of tried boiled rhubarb leaves  as that kills everything, but shes only got a week or so to go, and i know what those fuckers can do.

Edited by Punk
  • Like 1

large.IMG_1348p.jpglarge.IMG_1345.JPGlarge.IMG_1339p.jpglarge.IMG_1342.JPG

some lsd25. week 5 I think. changed a lot and grown loads on last 2 days. 
hows it looking? 

should I be doing anything else?

no smell at all yet

• Like 6

Day out in this beautiful weather today ,get some plants out .

Took my pup out plot hunting yesterday what a ball ache that was, carrying him above my head whilst wading through fields. Was nice to have a bit of company though and it saves dragging a cart around lol 

@Key4 We recently got a puppy, which I thought would be my guerrilla partner. Turns out, he's a mummies boy who doesn't like to get wet :doh:

• Like 3

@Flintstone Mine are the same mate they'd rather be cuddled up with the kids then come outside just had to drag the pup round the field in the rain so i could have a smoke lol 

1 minute ago, Flintstone said:

@Key4 We recently got a puppy, which I thought would be my guerrilla partner. Turns out, he's a mummies boy who doesn't like to get wet :doh:

I have one of tho's dogs, he picks his steps, his a real home boy but my other dog loves da outdoor adventures & seems to keep guard wen im in my plots, seldom does she enter in2 them. Trustworthy buddy who wont say a word to anyone lol.

• Like 2

i give up taking a dog after spendingg a lot of efort  stealthly  getting to a spot  only to have the little shit  sit there howling  his head off cos he was bored watching me lol

• Like 6

Guest Key4

Any techniques for getting through nettle fields without making tracks. 

Ive tried the sumo wrestler walk.

ive tried shuffling my feet along the ground inbetween the stems.

Tried the zig zag method .

Any tips? 

maybe...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe7vMApTkM8V6Stdknqwa

haha yeah imagine him trying to get a speedy getaway... would look funny as fuck.. bit creepy too

if i see that figure in the night.. i dont think id try getting a closer look... id be ofski

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 5

Guest Key4

@RandyBoBandy its a island mate heres what i have to cross..

large.DSC02638.JPG

Going to have to find a better route then walk/swim down the river.

I had a inflatable kayak but ive lost it.