The Random Thread

whats_luring

Need some help. I've got a mutant auto with a wide flat stem, i checked it over after a slug attack and noticed the stem has split slightly along the grain. I was thinking about patching it up with electrical tape but worried about infection, I've heard of people using honey to prevent this, has anyone got any experience with this? any better ideas than electrical tape?

@@resinous palms

i have found in the past, just tying with cotton or string. shoelaces have been known to be used.

In time, although probably not applicable to autos, the stem will enlarge and grow over the tied area, and the cotton almost disappears.

• Like 1

Have used hose as a splint before if you worried about infection give it a wipe down with some weak h2o2 solution.

Or just wrap string round it although the fluffiness of string can attract mould ime.

• Like 1

@@HongKongBluey would you have any videos for it? after watching that BBC video on soil have changed few things with my plants and cant believe what diference it makes ...

No @@litweed11 sorry mate, if i did i wouldn't be able to post it anyway. :(

There are interveiws on you tube with the author Jeff Lowenthal. (No idea how to spell his name, not sure if it is his name :headpain: )

Sorry i can't be more help, Elephant face might be of more help, he posted a few clips of his interviews.

First 4 tiddlers out under the big lamp tonight. Stung, scratched and smelling of mud and chicken shit. The 2014 game is underway! Good luck to you all this year.

• Like 4

well my diary went to shit so just update here . cracked 10 pms and 3 passion 1 . allso put three sweet pea fast some seeds made last year in the ground that was it . hope have the pms out next week with 14 autos . and crack last 15 pms . thats it for now BE LUCK ;) Y this tune is cool keeps me going when thinking giveing up enjoy http://youtu.be/jukv9Q1eR2g http://youtu.be/JIpwYS_m8a4 both talk to me . after a long morning digging holes feel like . i could still pull this off yeeee haaaaa

Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 2

one for the after noon faxcool is the man

. wow found this 6 hour mix mad
Edited by rusty trichomes

Mainly diesel ryder auto bed planted in 3 waves all a week apart!

gallery_55048_2889_122983.jpg

peace

Do you have any rabbits near by? One good hop and thats dinner sorted... If you are going to keep the single cage fence perhaps throw some fine garden net over the top to deter any from attempting it. I'd hate to see all those turned into a mixed salad.

Look nice and healthy, good luck

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 3

Guest spike_weed

Mixture of all sorts in here PMS, Apple Jacks, BB x RD.

Been in the ground since the 7th of May, got attacked by slugs/snails 1st wk, 2nd wk they all protected and are growing on now.

med_gallery_79779_6997_122625.jpg

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 4