The Random Thread

whats_luring

Hi guys & gals, just had to show these buds off from a small indoor grow that I have going on. I would say another 10days to harvest but not sure tbh. Not the best but I feel I'm getting da hang of it & I'm happy with these. I had thripsso I had to treat it with neem oil & took off effected fan leaves etc.... a lot of TCL went into this tis morning at 5.30am. I also cleaned the tent out & allowed to air. I hope I'm on the right track. Not the best pictures but hay-hoo..... 

large.20170622_085609_001-600x800.jpg

Better picture, I love it :smokin:

large.20170622_090117-600x800.jpg

large.20170622_085558_001-800x600.jpg

large.20170622_085202_001-600x800.jpg

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

Hi guys & gals, just had to show these buds off from a small indoor grow that I have going on. I would say another 10days to harvest but not sure tbh. Not the best but I feel I'm getting da hang of it & I'm happy with these. I had thripsso I had to treat it with neem oil & took off effected fan leaves etc.... a lot of TCL went into this tis morning at 5.30am. I also cleaned the tent out & allowed to air. I hope I'm on the right track. Not the best pictures but hay-hoo..... 

large.20170622_085609_001-600x800.jpg

Better picture, I love it :smokin:

large.20170622_090117-600x800.jpg

large.20170622_085558_001-800x600.jpg

large.20170622_085202_001-600x800.jpg

@Irishgirl

Looks lovely and frosty,if your not sure its ready just dry a branch this week and leave the rest for the 10 days or so,you will find which weeks smoke is best for your needs..if you can dry it separate of course.then if you got clones 

Take it easy and bloody nice looking little plant.

Peace

• Like 4

Nice buds just one question .Where is the rest of the plant lol as they look well didy .Or  did you flower of cuttings or grow Auto.Or just grow 12 12 from seed.Nice looking buds Looks ready to me, though you cant ever really go from the hairs.Always best just to get a mag or a cheap mini micro scope.Its like another world, when you look at buds through a scope and check all the different glands.And see what they are showing.The only down side is when you see shite left by bugs on your buds.If you pick up any bugs that is .Not as bad as if a seagul was to shite on your plants.Still bug shites not good.

I see now you jst toped them and tied them down.to four sides of the pot.Irish girl, if you dont have much room or height.Next time if you get a small screen.

And put it two 3 inch above your pots.Where you have the wire, just put for canes in the holes.To hold the screen in place.And then just do a scrog its so easy if you not done one.When the hed pops up.Just tuck it back under into the next hole and so on.

And in no time your screen will be filled.And they are so easy to mange.And your return will be loads more with a scrog.If you have not done a scrog before,they are so easy.And once you do one, and get to know your plants strech it just comes.And the end return will be alot more.even with a couple of weeks veg.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 2

On 16/06/2017 at 10:53 AM, j.o.i.n.t said:

Random thought:

define acronyms. They exclude if just left with presumption....

RTFM = read the fucking manual :D

man tr

man fold

man head

man noob

• Like 2

sorry to hear having a shit season @Key4 lost a few already but persevere.

its a shit on your own but worth it in the end

@Flintstone is that a shag?

lady bird larvae metamophosing into beetle formlarge.ladybirds.jpg

Edited by rellik
  • Like 6

@new growers .When using slug pellets you should keep them as far away from your plants as possible. You shouldn't use more than 15 pellets per plants.Any more and you are just attracting slugs as it is food aswell as posion.

Also a couple of pellets wont kill a animal when eaten either directly or eaten via a slug but if you have piles of the shit everywhere it makes it too easy for animals to come along and feast on poison.

Just saying...

Edited by Key4

I guess poor old  zamo did not listen.As  he ended up a scag head.And look how fat lad rolly went lol.I wonder what happend to gripper.

Edited by hashi

Found a decent size plot before. I finally managed to tunnel through the back of my badger hill plot to find a clearing ive been eyeing up for 2 years. Took the piss army crawling over a thick mat of thorns whilst getting stabbed in the head lol 

Got to the perimeter and i clocked some netting so after trying to get in this place i crawled in and theres 8 big bags of compo under some cammo netting and 30-40 dug holes in a very nice clearing ,better than mine. 

Couldnt help but laugh tho they dug 1 ft wide by 1-2 ft deep holes is solid grey clay, removed the clay making sure to glaze the edges as much as possible with the spade lol , then let it bake in the sun for a while lol.

Pretty sure were not making pottery here 30-40 waterproof holes ready for back filling with fluffy compo :wallbash:

What i dont understand is how the fuck they got all them bags of compo there without shredding the bags, they were all perfect condition neatly stacked :huh:

Still going to plant my plot .

9 hours ago, Key4 said:

@new growers .When using slug pellets you should keep them as far away from your plants as possible. You shouldn't use more than 15 pellets per plants.Any more and you are just attracting slugs as it is food aswell as posion.

Also a couple of pellets wont kill a animal when eaten either directly or eaten via a slug but if you have piles of the shit everywhere it makes it too easy for animals to come along and feast on poison.

Just saying...

I've been putting them around my plants and tbh been going way too far if I should just be putting about 15 down lol. I try avoid letting them getting into the soil but a odd one here and there gets on. I have copper tape down, maybe do like a spiral with it instead of just one round piece so the slug has a few copper walls to have to get over?

I use "sluggo's" slug pellets.

The main ingredient is iron, and they're pretty un toxic. They seem to work well. 

I used more than 15 per plant, but not as many as I see in most people's pic's :puke:

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, indicatoker420 said:

lol no need to go that far I don't think mate

Two years ago i would of agreed with you m8 as i've only had minor damage previously, but last year my plot nearly got completely wiped out by slugs or snails. Which was a rather expensive lesson lol

Havent even lost a leaf to the slimy bastards this year! YOU SHALL NOT PASS !!!!

Easy to make them and very effective, here is a pic of one I took at plant out.

large.20170512_150455.JPG

• Like 11