The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yes ur plants r coming along mighty. Mine r only a quater of the size :wallbash:. Thanks 4 da encouragement @Flintstone. The idea of bird feed with ur plot robin sounds lovely :yep:. How thoughtful of you thinking of the robin.

• Like 2

ive not seen him since last season... i was looking forward to the best hash your see in the gg section.. its been a wile! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ch@ppers said:

Torrential downpours forecast for tomorrow :ninja:

large.594958de478c7_p1020429(3).jpg

That looks like a burst water pipe lollol

• Like 1

Bp with a flow , like that i would go to the docs m8.And get it checked out.Peeing like that cant be good for you lol.You even got your lense wet .I know some folks thinking pee is good  for plants but that jst takes the piss lol in so many ways.I always said you must carry your balls in a wheelbarrow.With a flow like that i can see why.Dont mind me first spliff of the day.Thats why i am just talking balls .

• Like 5

Greeted by four baby seagulls tonight in work. Caught the little fuckers, give um' a little water bath and a drink, then lob them back up! Cats are prowling now!

Probably be more at sunrise, I'll see if I can get a pic!

• Like 2

gurellia growin  has shown me  the manifestation that is called doggin ,,im quite shocked keep seeing em now lol 

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, harvestreaper said:

gurellia growin  has shown me  the manifestation that is called doggin ,,im quite shocked keep seeing em now lol 

Better be careful, you might turn up to your plot and find a sticky sock :rofl:

• Like 6

fuck,,,,that   lol ,,i thought it was only fellow ggers an serial killers i had to worry   about not heavy breathing car par attendants lol

• Like 4

8 hours ago, harvestreaper said:

gives you an excuse to be around there anyway rather that growing.  lol

Edited by Bird
  • Like 8

32 minutes ago, Bird said:

gives you an excuse to be around there anyway rather that growing.  lol

i think id rather admitt the weed lol

• Like 6