The Random Thread

whats_luring

Aah maybe @Dr Nick is truly sorry. We all make mistakes, comment stupid things at times & under the influence of alcohol doesn't help matters. Maybe he is genuine with his apology. I don't know him that well & maybe he does seek attention in the wrong way but really should we gang up on a member here? Why not ignore someone if they live in their own fantasy r block them from your post etc & focus on your own grows. I cud b wrong but I do feel for the guy, maybe I'm a softy & just want to take his word for it, I really don't know tbh but maybe consider given him another, afresh chance? Just my thoughts. 

• Like 4

Had a little shower earlier but the forecast says it's going to be dry and no rain at all the next ten days, they will probably say a bit different in a few hours lol. But if it is to carry on being pretty dry can it affect the transplant much? I will take a load of cheap 2l bottles of water at 29p each on the plot if I need to lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sticky-nugz17 said:

Hi guys, hope everyone is well and there ladies have all coped with last week's 50mph winds!!!!:thumbdown: bit of advice/reassurance needed please. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks for 7days and am worried about not being able to feed my plants! They are getting biobizz grow twice a week atm and when I go I think they will be nicely in flower(auto grow)and I will be giving them biobizz bloom, will they be ok if I give them a good feed the morning I go and then go and relieve them the second I get back?? The only person who knows about my grow is my better half and she will be with me

Hi Sticky, I am in da same boat as you, away for over a week, I gave my plants a good drink of water b4 I left & the morning I was leaving I gave them a feed also of bio bizz stuff. This was 4 a small indoor grow that is in flower. I just took da chance as I had no choice tbh. I usually feed them & water twice a week but gave them plenty of water den a gud feed but didn't over do it. Hope ur lucky. 

• Like 1

Order, order! You gotta admit though @Dr Nick, theres been more than one fishy picture posted by yourself.

You have been found guilty, I sentence you to some hard labour in the bushes. :bangin:

• Like 4

I think he's genuinely not well. 

He seems to be in a total fantasy land,

unfortunately people keep falling for his well written, long winded drivel, which feeds his illusions of grandure. 

I like @RandyBoBandy 's philosophy on it, but it gets boring reading "the Dr's" bullshit.

People even @ him for advice? 

I suppose it it saves on google clicks?

:wanker:

Edited by tigseyjnr
Less is often more.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

I'm a softy & just want to take his word for it, I really don't know tbh but maybe consider given him another, afresh chance? Just my thoughts. 

lol Aye, you're a 'softy' ...good heart though it seems ;) 

He's been caught on a few suspect porkies has the Guerrilla Dr/English Archer/Dr Nick ...(good job changing usernames doesn't have to be done via the usual channels for name changes eh :eek:  kerching)

:yinyang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tigseyjnr said:

I think he's genuinely not well. 

He seems to be in a total fantasy land,

unfortunately people keep falling for his well written, long winded drivel, which feeds his illusions of grandure. 

I like @RandyBoBandy 's philosophy on it, but it gets boring reading "the Dr's" bullshit.

People even @ him for advice? 

I suppose it it saves on google clicks?

:wanker:

Mate, I am perfectly sane. You can ostracise me for a single URL link I put up 8 months ago while drunk, something that I have been open and transparent about and apologised for, above... or you can accept that people make mistakes and just get on with your own. I suppose you have never done anything you regret way back in the past? And I'm not playing the victim as I brought this on myself, but it's not even that big a deal when you consider that millions of people are starving and dying in the world from wars and diseases. Far more important issues and things going on in the world than a single URL link I posted 8 months ago. Yeah it was stupid, but it is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. 

Please, anyone that has an issue with me... just block me. It's not like I will be overly active or commenting in these forums anyway as I am trying to lay low and keep my head down for a bit, as previously mentioned... something I was actually doing in recent weeks, until this all erupted, out of something that happened last October. And believe me when I say I just want to keep my head down, let the smoke settle (on my end) and start putting out proper content again, without commenting in the threads. I have had my own issues on my end this season, and I just can't be arsed with this bollocks as much as the next person, like I genuinely just want to focus on the growing. Which is what I was doing until I ran into some major, major security problems on my end. And yet I am still here, sticking it out, like me or loathe me. Look, just call me a 'cunt' in the comments and move on. We all surely have more important things to be focusing on. I am merely a minuscule spec of dust in this forum...

And I'll say it again.... regards to everyone and peace :yinyang:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, indicatoker420 said:

Had a little shower earlier but the forecast says it's going to be dry and no rain at all the next ten days, they will probably say a bit different in a few hours lol. But if it is to carry on being pretty dry can it affect the transplant much? I will take a load of cheap 2l bottles of water at 29p each on the plot if I need to lol.

Using 2l bottle of water in a dry spot would be like trying to fill up a swimming pool with your spit.  If they have to go out, be prepeared to go more times than planned if you want lush plants. 

ATB :v: 

Edited by MauisGhost
I have a tell for when it's dry times and thats when the local farmers dig out the pipes for water, and that was last night
  • Like 4

@Dr Nick

I tried blocking you a while ago, but none of the threads in the outdoor section made sense.. 

And on a good day, I can take Randy's attitude and enjoy reading your bollox. 

Today is not a good day. 

It's not just about "a single URL link" is it. 

Your random shit is relentless. 

How many years have you been growing? I make this your second.. But sometimes you talk about 5/6/7? years plus of growing experience.

How's your tree grow going? 

How many people have you advised about growing? Yet, you have never even used FBB till this season. And you even had ask how to use it? 

How's your "red Purp's" coming along. That is gonna show female seeds how it's really done?

You always play the victim.

I am the bad guy. 

I could go on, but I've gotta get some sleep.

Edited by tigseyjnr
To add @
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, indicatoker420 said:

Every little helps :) I wouldn't bin the straggles you mentioned before if you already have the space for them.

btw TLDR, everything else looked zzzzzzz

I'm told we'd have trouble with this, beyond the quantum level...I'll do my best. If it's not even close, we truly are all doomed.

$ cat /dev/urandom | tr -dc 'a-zA-Z0-9' | fold -w 64 | head -n 1

$ oK9dp2mPjeVDVQ8AJU4q3Jtkcw09JvGJNwgmIvH02KdlOP8k5E36DkBQpYbuaZtA

• Like 2

I know this is a 'random' thread, but c'mon man lol. @Blunt_Wit I was thinking to water around the root ball area when I transplant mate that's all. I know if I was to fully supply them with water I would need gallons lol. 

12 hours ago, botanics said:

good job changing usernames doesn't have to be done via the usual channels for name changes 

:yinyang:

Do ye still have to go through the mods for a name change aye?