The Random Thread

whats_luring

was just reading from the whole farmer and shotgun scenario now wondering if it was even true:g:

I hate people that lie like its normal gets me really mad,lifes to short for that shit aint nobody got time for liars.

Im not impressed if it turns out to be a lying so n so that shit is my no1 hate,dishonesty:nea::schmoll:

H4rdc0r3.

Edited by H4rdc0r3
  • Like 1

Bet his plot was found, or eaten by nature, so he thought he would make a bullshit story up to try make him look like he wasnt a noob or something, I dun o only time will tell I guess.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, H4rdc0r3 said:

was just reading from the whole farmer and shotgun scenario now wondering if it was even true:g:

99.9% sure it wasn't,farmer grabs him,puts a shotgun to his neck,takes a pic,takes his plants,plod leave tape around the "crime scene"????I have seen the after effects or plod finding a real plot,they leave nothing,no crime scene tape or similar crap,he is a delusional attention seeker,its a good job the veracity of his activities have been questioned or next some Hollywood producer would have been trying to contact him to make a movie about the events and was casting Brad Pitt as Dr Nick a pot smoking righter of wrongs crimefighting super-grower :naughty:

• Like 3

@Dr Nick thats grim news dude. The wind has been pants the last few weeks, ive had 40mph winds and i dare not plant my autos out yet. 

Fingers crossed your last photoperiod will pull through! Keep your chin up!

All the best!

Good old Dr Archie's English nicking Gorrilla, a seemingly bottomless reservoir of fishy tales and iffy pics.

Can't wait for the next incarnation:disguise:

• Like 3

I'm so confused & I'm bad enough without this lol . So is @Dr Nick da Doc & English Archer? I feel like a right fool now for believing him & standing up for him at times. I was certainly taken in if this is the case. Why would anyone go to so much bother, trouble to lie etc? I started to really enjoy his stories about the animals he came across but maybe it was all a dream r nightmare for him & posted it on here.

Anyway, I'm away for 10days & I have major separation anxiety as I miss my plots, plants & don't like this feeling of being so far away from them lol . I thought when I logged on here it would give me comfort but if anything I miss my plots more knowing it's going to be another good while yet b4 I c them lol. Don't get me wrong, I love hearing ye'r stories & pictures of plots, plants to follow. I'm anxious as we have heavy rain & winds in Èire at da moment :wallbash: & want to protect da babies & plants.

On a positive note, I meet a lovely English woman on my travels who has lived in California & hopes to return in a few months. Over our chatting period it was awesome,  like totally connected with her as if I was speaking to my reflection. She asked me for my contact details etc.... so we exchanged. I don't know how the subject came up but she said she had a friend who had a hemp farm in Cali & spoke all about it, also invited me to visit. I was well chuffed with this as we discussed many other things of the same or very similar interest. I'm still on a high from this & already heard from her. A good business woman to know with  alot of potential  :yahoo:. Watch this space 

• Like 11

dr nick is awesome... a great read everytime lol... i always look forward to a good story.. and the reactions..  i had my falling out with the dr.. ended up feeling sorry for the guy for real...  so let him be and just followed his threads.. 

but soon come to realise... no need to feel sorry for the guy.. he dont care and has no shame :) he'll be back with a fwesh story with no shame about the past.. at all... zero fucks... he's a uk420 leg end..

looking forward to the next chapter as said as it sounds lol...

• Like 6

Dr Nick just sent me a PM actually,he said he wont be online for at least an hour as he is harvesting a couple of his autos with friends lol

large.MendoDope2.jpg

• Like 12

Look, I'll settle this right now. I was a stupid fucking idiot back in October last year... I'll hold my hands up, back when I was uploading loads and loads of my own pics during the autumn, for some reason when I came home after a night of drinking and did an update, I uploaded a single pic that was not my own. Just a single pic, out of the 600 or so I have uploaded in the past 9 months. Why I did it was beyond me as I had plenty of my own pics and did not need to and should not have ever uploaded it. Massive mistake on my behalf. Trust me, I deeply regret it and I have never done an update after a night of drinking since then... and I have certainly not uploaded any other content that is not my own. Please feel free to right click, reverse search ANY of my other pics on here. 

When I saw the image in question the next morning after uploading I thought 'fuck, why have I done that' and I desperately tried to remove it, but the 'edit' feature was disabled on the comment so I couldn't remove it. I had no reason to upload a fake because I was uploading plenty of my own content, so even I am bemused as to why I did it. And just for the record, it's definitely not a photo from my album that I have taken and uploaded, it's just an image inserted/linked via URL. Not that that makes it any better. And Ch@ppers is right to call me out on it as it was a stupid, childish fuck up on my behalf. I actually forgot about this months ago, until I saw the recent comments above. In fact I took the heat for this image last autumn... people mentioned it on here and criticised me over it back then quite heavily, including some people commenting above who already knew about it... so it's nothing new, it's just that it's been brought to attention again recently in a more public forum. And I have to accept that and hold my hands up. Stupid move by me. 

All I can do is apologise. And I want to make it clear that I am not proud of this one bit. In fact I am ashamed because I didn't need to do it as I have plenty of my own pictures. But since then, I have had my head down, focusing on growing and trying to do everything by the book. Again, it's one picture, a URL inserted link... out of the 600 or so genuine pics that I have uploaded since being on here. And one silly little fuck up that occurred 8 months ago, does not negate the time, effort and level of content that I have contributed to the outdoor drying thread, UK outdoor strains lists, random guerrilla photos, my cornfield thread, my Dinafem diaries etc. Hearing all this again is a bit of a kick in the teeth, given the current situation with my grow, but it's my own doing and I have to live with it. 

I didn't want to be posting on here, like in general, given the current security situation... but I figured I had to come clean and explain things. And just for the record, I have genuinely been ushered off my plot by a farmer with a shotgun and lost plants, and I have encountered a severe security breach. Make of that what you will, some people already seem to be... but that is why I have only posted 3 times in 3 weeks and why I have had to set my pics to private as well as temporarily take down my diaries and change my name. But I am still working hard behind the scenes... which is what us guerrilla growers do... persevere... 

Regards to everyone and peace. :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hi guys, hope everyone is well and there ladies have all coped with last week's 50mph winds!!!!:thumbdown: bit of advice/reassurance needed please. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks for 7days and am worried about not being able to feed my plants! They are getting biobizz grow twice a week atm and when I go I think they will be nicely in flower(auto grow)and I will be giving them biobizz bloom, will they be ok if I give them a good feed the morning I go and then go and relieve them the second I get back?? The only person who knows about my grow is my better half and she will be with me

• Like 1

You'll have to leave her behind I'm afraid. 

It sounds like you're feeding them plenty already! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dr Nick said:

Look, I'll settle this right now. I was a stupid fucking idiot back in October last year... I'll hold my hands up, back when I was uploading loads and loads of my own pics during the autumn, for some reason when I came home after a night of drinking and did an update, I uploaded a single pic that was not my own. Just a single pic, out of the 600 or so I have uploaded in the past 9 months. Why I did it was beyond me as I had plenty of my own pics and did not need to and should not have ever uploaded it. Massive mistake on my behalf. Trust me, I deeply regret it and I have never done an update after a night of drinking since then... and I have certainly not uploaded any other content that is not my own. Please feel free to right click, reverse search ANY of my other pics on here. 

Stop lying and move on,but you did put thought into that pic as you actually labelled it a late planted cheese lol

• Like 7