The Random Thread

whats_luring

57 minutes ago, Michael Luchóg said:

It's true and its not just lady birds . I picked up a thrush .:unsure:

My wife woke up with a Blue Tit :unsure:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Blunt_Wit said:

i don't use the blue pellets either, plant a couple extra instead :yep:

I am planting as many as I can tbh, given the space that is. I think I am already having to start two more lol, two of the three blue amnesia xxl autos are mutated and not grown a tad since its first set of true leaves but. All others are fine, just two of the blue amnesia autos. Definitely not my environment or growing media if all the others are thriving. I'm not sure whether to let dinafem Mark know, might be kind to me and send some more, but they will be from Spain and not got the time really, i'm already a bit late as it is lol. I've just started another killer kush and the freebie critical + 2.0 seed I got from dinafem. So that'll be 4 x cream caramel fv, 4 x killer kush, 1 x blue amnesia xxl auto and 1 x critical + 2.0. E2a: slug pellets sound nasty, I wouldn't want them getting in the soil.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

On 5 June 2017 at 9:04 AM, Mohamedbear said:

The doctor is back @Dr Nick i hope everything is well my friend, actually seems a bit strange not seeing your posts about

Take it easy mate, peace :yinyang:

Hey man, I'm still here... sticking it out... just keeping a proper low profile. I hope all is good with yourself, and that your season is coming along nicely. I'll be changing my name again soon, as the one I currently have is just a temporary thing until the dust settles. 

As it stands, I have now lost 80% of my photoperiods - and not a single one due to animals. Following the raid, I went to go check on my other plot... the night after that monster storm we had last week, only to find a scene of utter devastation. A tree brach had snapped in the wind and fallen down on top of two of my photoperiods, completely crushing one and snapping its stem in half completely, that one is done for. Dead and buried. While the other plant was seriously damaged by the branch, with the main stem broken, but not snapped off completely, so it is still alive and gradually recovering, with the help of masking tape and twine. It looks fucked still though and all the leaves are damaged... and then the auto bed... well... there was nothing left when I arrived, the wind was so ferocious that it had either snapped or uprooted all of the week old autos. All 6 were ripped out, although I managed to recover one and replant it. Not hopeful it will recover though. 

So yeah, quick update basically... and I can safely say that my season hasn't turned out how I hoped. I never could have foreseen any of this 6 weeks ago... it has been a right arse ache, and a kick in the teeth... but I'll soldier on. I'll still be keeping a low profile on here for the next few weeks, but I will start putting pics out again soon and hopefully make my diaries 'live' again by the end of the month. Got a good one to come as well :) 

Anyway, take it easy @Mohamedbear :yinyang: and take it easy everybody :yep:

• Like 4

@Dr Nick ahh man I'm so sorry to hear that, that's not the best news today. and thanks man all is well with me I'm gonna go and visit my photoperiods this week to see how they're getting along without any protection although they where fine about 4-5 days ago but you never know then I have to germinate all my auto's before it becomes too late! 

I've got my fingers crossed they haven't been eaten and wish that you're recover ok. Have you got any seeds left you could start because there's still time but they just won't grow as big.

But take it easy mate and take care and don't forget it's just a plant so stay safe :lucky:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stayup4ever said:

Looking forward to pics lol

Hope they aren't Dr-Nick-A-Pics photos like the one in this thread.............:thumbdown:

• Like 2

@Mohamedbear Thanks mate, I haven't really been on here much lately and I am only checking in here once or twice a week at present. With the bust and storm issues aside, I have a lot of other things on my plate at the moment... and I still need to keep my head down, for the time being, to play it safe... especially when my misses is 5 months pregnant. That is part of the reason I have taken a step back from things, after getting a certain 'reality check' a few weeks ago. 

The dust is settling now though. As soon as I am back in that cornfield again, pics and content will be rolling out.

Anyhow, it's time for me to go back into hiding again. All the best dude! :yep:

• Like 2

Reality check?Whats the true story,or rather the reality check on your late planted cheese that was in "reality" a purple pineberry photograph you took from another site and claimed as your own?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr blue said:

Excellent bit of detective work @Ch@ppers

@Dr Nick how about "Walter Mitty" or maybe "Baron Munchausen" for your next  incarnation?

I never take anothers credit mate,it was another member who pointed it out,but what a dumb thing to do stealing a pic that several firms use on their websites :thumbdown:

Cream caramels are now outside, but not planted out in the ground though lol. I'm giving them 4 hours outside each night for about 3 nights and then plant out. I have a south facing bedroom and if the sun is out shining then I'll take them out the cab and put them on the windowsill, which is quite a lot of time as there's been lots of sun recently where I am. I'm sure this will get them ready for the wild outdoors. E2a: about my blue amnesia auto seedlings that have just halted, they seem to an half bend towards the light still, like on a windowsill they bend to face the sun just as quick as all the others so showing signs they're still healthy in a way lol. Another day and I'll discard them lol.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Really? @Ch@ppers

Why would some one even do that..

Ask Dr Nick-a-pic he even ignored the question in the dinafem section and a few posts above this,stole a pic of a purple pineberry used on several different seed vendors sites,and claimed it as his own late planted cheese lol

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Ask Dr Nick-a-pic he even ignored the question in the dinafem section and a few posts above this,stole a pic of a purple pineberry used on several different seed vendors sites,and claimed it as his own late planted cheese lol

I don't get why someone would lie about lol

It's petty stupid lies, no hope for the guy

• Like 2