The Random Thread

whats_luring

Seedsman cheese was a nice smoke for me few different pheno,, there's a mint like smelling pheno with fat frosty buds, was very sativa Dom worth a wank or 2

• Like 3

Not all street weed, is shite far from it. It might of just been the cultivar.That did not agree with you at all.Some are like that c99 i do not get on with that one at all.

Yet A11 and A 13 sound as a pound with both of them.And being not flushed does nothing to the high being a satty  to  being stoned.

If its a indy,Not being flushed. All that does is makes it burn shite and taste like shit thats all.

• Like 2

I'm out of herb now and bought from two different people over the past two days and while it did the job it was a tiny bit racy and tasted shite.. I'm not spending any more money on any more dealer weed.. I've done with it.. Think I'll stick with me own from now on unless i really need one.

• Like 3

I've just found where I'm sticking my plants, I dug five holes earlier just need to dig another five now for the whole ten I intend to grow. The ground seemed really easy to dig out, although it has some rocks in the ground I've dug them a decent size. Tomorrow I will have dug the other 5 holes in the other plot and had putten the grow mix in the holes for plot one I've just dug, as that compost for that plot is already nearby from when I stashed it a few nights ago :). The guerrilla bug is amplifying now alright... lol Once I got through all the overgrown shit to where my plot is gonna be, I kinda just pushed myself right against all the stuff to make the room for the plot lol, then used the spade (it's all I had lol) to smash the bottoms of the stems that are just above ground, with just a spade I think I did a fairly good job lol.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 8

Going to do the rest shortly, I would have just done it all yesterday but I got too hungry and thought fuck i'm doing it tomorrow lol. I can get 5 holes dug in about half an hour and now that I know where the chosen plots are I can just go straight there and crack on. I think I will take shears but tbh going by what I did yesterday I will probably not even really need them lol.

• Like 2

How much FBB should I be adding? I am planting out in about 5 days so I understand I will have to be careful and not mix much in with the compost and then probably top dress later on with it further in the grow. How much should I mix in now do you reckon guys, before filling the holes up? I've started a bit late so have to do things a little bit different on the ferts side of things. E2a: I'm thinking about a bit of high P bat poo in as well.

Edited by indicatoker420

I wouldn't feel safe using FBB. Used it in the past and foxes ripped around the plants. Nothing broken,just a nuisance. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

I wouldn't feel safe using FBB. Used it in the past and foxes ripped around the plants. Nothing broken,just a nuisance. 

Tbh there is quite a fair few foxes around the area, it's a well overgrown valley and is quite big too.

I'm not really sure what to use now really tbh as it's pretty late I haven't got time for anything to break down in the compost. Got to be some way of getting them fed without having to do trips all the time feeding by hand, really don't want to be doing that lol. Any suggestions or advice is really much appreciated.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 2

fbb has always been a fox magnet for me, Ive lost quite a few plants to it, sometimes months after i applied it, even in a carrot bed a year later. So I don't use it, foxes are lovely creatures and they do a great job controlling the rodents on my plots so i don't care.

• Like 2

I'm stuck for what to use now lol, I have just carried another 100l of compost to not too far from the other plot lol, to fill the holes up with tomorrow. I take all equipment and Compost at night/early morning, like right like now lol, and do the work during the day. Once you get there it's all there to crack on with and I dont need to take anything else at night time now that all the compost is there for both plots. Tomorrow I will have all holes filled but i'm not sure what to mix in the compost.

The bat guano might not be out the question I think because it's for flower mainly because of the high Phosphorus, so might be ok if I don't over do it. I was thinking about a bit of potash too but it sounds like I'm lacking nitrogen if i'm just putting them two in alone.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 3

Careful with the FBB. I remember returning to my plots and foxes had thought there was a dead animal buried under each plant, so they turfed em up :( 

The bigger cheek was that I'd returned and was sitting next to a hole that was once housed by a plant, and looked up to see 3 feckers sitting no further than 5 meters away from me smiling at me. Defo urbanised. 

• Like 2