The Random Thread

whats_luring

random mix ,with this one lorest has out done his self . smoke something nice and enjoy i am . i love to share the vibes :bong::haveadab::smokin:

its only 10.15 in the morn . dose that make me a lazy stoner oh well good work if you can get it :toldya: Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 2

Second time in two days I have been let down, waiting around for a lift to go get my last bits and bobs and then they don't decide to come . Close to boiling point if you want something done do it your fucking self

This weekend is first wave out for me! the next 2 weeks i won't have time to shit sitting down.

@@iamafunkimunki I'd recommend you teaming with microbes and teaming with nutrients. Good books, teaming with nutrients is some hard going at the start but it certainly opened my eyes to how it all "works".

It's not a case of throwing down some BFB or chicken pooh pellets for me anymore, it's become a science documentry everytime i work a plot.

• Like 1

just a long shot . ive been given some seeds called golden haze . but had no other idea about these seeds like who makes them flower time and stuff anyone can help shed light on these . was thinking put um out maybee very long flower cus the haze but not sure . maybe end up hash but like to try find out little something about them .

Edited by rusty trichomes

just a long shot . ive been given some seeds called golden haze . but had no other idea about these seeds like who makes them flower time and stuff anyone can help shed light on these . was thinking put um out maybee very long flower cus the haze but not sure . maybe end up hash but like to try find out little something about them .

Dr. Greenthumb - Golden Haze

Acapulco Gold X Haze

Medium to low yield (indoors)

Large yield (outdoors)

Cerebral, highly psychoactive

Potency: 4 out of 5

Bouquet: Fresh, sweet, pine notes

Flowering: ~.100 days.

Edited by resinous palms

@@HongKongBluey would you have any videos for it? after watching that BBC video on soil have changed few things with my plants and cant believe what diference it makes ...