The Random Thread

whats_luring

2 hours ago, chicken1111 said:

£60 for 50 Seeds. haven't tried these yet but seem very good for the price

large.IMG_0139.JPG

Were younger them from ? Herbie's?

• Like 2

Better go get 5 holes dug and sharpish too. These cream caramels can't stay in these pots for much longer lol. Late one for me but but better than never. Seen great results from even later plant outs, plus I don't want my plants to get too big anyways.

• Like 3

The doctor is back @Dr Nick i hope everything is well my friend, actually seems a bit strange not seeing your posts about

Take it easy mate, peace :yinyang:

• Like 1

These may seem a stupid question & maybe im draft 2 ask it but im draft anyways lol so here goes... 

Do you or when do u take cages off from plants?  A couple of my plants are coming along nicely & they will fill da cages out in time.  Just wondering :g:

• Like 3

Leave the cages on till the very end, you don't want rabbits to chew the stem as it will kill the plants. 

• Like 4

you can lolly pop some photos a bit if you want @Irishgirl Snip off some of the lower branches to let the plant put more energy into the rest and help with airflow.      Mostly the cage is just protecting the stem in the end for me.   

med_gallery_91249_12719_230786.jpg

don't know if everyone lollypops but think i did a final tidy up early july last year.   Definitely snip stuff off carefully rather than yank bits off though :)

I also looked at staking any that still needed it and LSTd the tops of some around this time.

untopped kkfv from last year @LE BIG BUD

Ya b@stard I'm stoned i haven't been this stoned in ages but i haven't smoked it in about a month because it was giving me really bad anxiety every time I smoked it on my own, I was ok when I was with friends and my dad but i could still so my own head in.

It made me feel horrible like the world was gonna end and I had the worse sense of dread ever.... My mind was racing and the Bad thoughts would snowball until I couldn't take it and was just wishing well preying for the effects to wear off, trying to eat to sober up lol

So I've not smoked anything for about a month now and my dreams are fucking wicked! The most vivid and realistic I've ever had and I can wake up wondering if it was a dream or happened yesterday  lol they're crazy in a good way. I've met loads of celebrities and gone to some great places in my dreams lol. 

So... lol I think this was because of dodgy Street weed (out of homegrown) 

That's not flushed properly and high in thc and nothing else, and having almost zero tolerance just sent me over the edge every time and I was only smoking a bit the size of a pea in my pipe lol 

But my neighbour popped his head over the fence a couple of days ago and said check this out mate you'll love this it's beautiful smoke, Ive forgotten the name though lol but he said his friend grew it and it looks beautiful! You can tell it has only been handled once because all of the trichomes are intact and the buds are just perfect!  But the high is amazing and I've got no anxiety at all and I'm really enjoying this tonight and I don't think I've been this stoned in years!

But the morel of this rant is! Grow more weed, enough to last all year round to the next crop. Street weed is shit!:ranting: 

Random lol

• Like 11

Well, I stopped smoking it at the age of 18 due to work after starting around the age of 15. Then shared a joint with a seasoned mate at the age of 26-27 while fishing at the bottom of a cliff! He done his back in while we were there so I had to carry my rod, back-pack and a carrier bag full of fish, as well as his 2 rods and his tackle box which doubles up as a seat it's so fucking big, while stoned out of my senses! Took me an hour to get back up the bloody cliff! I was like a laden llama on a Peruvian pass while my guide whined about his back all the way up!

Now into my 30's and I'm growing my own for medi purposes and I have been pondering on whether or not I will be tasting the buds of my labour! But now, with my wife's birthday around the corner and our anniversary near, we've booked a few days in Amsterdam at the beginning of July to celebrate and let our hair down a little, so I guess it would be terribly rude not to embrace the local culture and get some practice in for harvest time :) 

We're both looking forward to it, she's talking about Anne Frank.... I'm talking about Dutch Passion Tony! She's looking at seedy peep shows and I'm looking at Sensi Seeds! :)

But, we are both agreed on a few coffee shops and revisiting them good ol' days of a relaxing toke and maybe a reminisce about those teenage ghosties and hot-rocked popper trousers and "free da weed" writen on school diaries!  lol

Not sure where I was going with this but after reading that @Mohamedbear, I felt compelled to write something! 

I'll leave it here with an inspiring virtue for the aspiring guerilla:  Perseverance - Being persistent, refusing to stop despite failures, delays and difficulties. 

• Like 6

Guest Key4

@Mohamedbear anxiety is a cunt. Can't remember last time I had a smoke with mates ,it's by myself only these days.

Shame I don't have a carrier pigeon I'd send you a oz lol

On 4/30/2017 at 10:41 PM, Dr Nick said:

Not going to lie, that massive Cheese plant I grew last year was crap. Poor smoke, bar a nice, fruity taste. But weak-ass potency. Quite disappointed to be honest.