The Random Thread

whats_luring

4 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

'Snatched' :B):  I bet it's the Irish equivalent of a Brazilian...... a four leaved clover :)

Now I've just spit my tea out all over, ffs......:rofl:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 5

Just now, Flintstone said:

C'mon @Irishgirl....... What strain are you groing? :rofl:

It gets worse, what strain are you groin.......there goes the rest of the tea.........:rofl:

• Like 3

Omg guys @Flintstone & @stu914, ye are just too funny PMSL lollollol. Now, now, I can't reveal all, after all isn't this what GG'ing is all about, keeping it secret lol . Isnt it enuff i reveal my plots, grows & not forgetting my wellies lollol ..... no plz dont answer that lol .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

C'mon @Irishgirl....... What strain are you groing? :rofl:

The only thing I'm growing right now is the hairs on my legs too keep my wellies insulated lollollol

Hope u didn't burn yourself @stu914 with your tea lol .

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

Very true @Irishgirl Leave it to the imagination!! Anyways, back to Guerilla Growing.... Come harvest time.... Do you manicure your own bud? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: PMSL. Aah now Flintstone as you know this GG game is hands on so I'm all hands on from start to end down to the final butt, oops, I mean bud :rofl:

• Like 2

funny yous are talkin about this almost happend to me cuple of dayz before plantout of easy sativas me and tha bro was diggin and about 30feet away all we hear is a massive bang = shotgun gettin shot so we lay on ground flat we thought it was a warening shot but 2mins later happens again BANG then i look up and a bird fell from tha sky so we just lay low for about 30mins we could hear him moving about lol scary stuff couldnt have found out cause they were all fine 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Razza420 said:

funny yous are talkin about this almost happend to me cuple of dayz before plantout of easy sativas me and tha bro was diggin and about 30feet away all we hear is a massive bang = shotgun gettin shot so we lay on ground flat we thought it was a warening shot but 2mins later happens again BANG then i look up and a bird fell from tha sky so we just lay low for about 30mins we could hear him moving about lol scary stuff couldnt have found out cause they were all fine 

R u sure it wasn't one of tho's timer things that lets off a bang like a shot gun to scare away crows?  I was at one of my plots & heard shots but then realise it was one of those things, phew :photo:.

• Like 2

nah we went down to where he was after we finished and there was a box of shells we could hear him a good bit away at this point still shooting :smug:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Razza420 said:

nah we went down to where he was after we finished and there was a box of shells we could hear him a good bit away at this point still shooting :smug:

Ooh man, b careful, u don't want to b at the end of a shot gun of a crazy farmer or someone :yep:.

• Like 2

lol tha bro asked what id do if it ever happend a sayed id strike a deal with him haha his face was a picture :rofl: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

th?id=OIP.uv-pizJu9wb79sx-IGAb0gEsDh&pid

Definitely not funny! :fear: Just been for the consultation. Better not be around harvest time!! I'll be looking for a ball-bra otherwise! :)