The Random Thread

whats_luring

I tried to sex a plant once.

I bought it dinner and all that shit, it was having none of it and I ended up just having a wank :bag:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Boojum said:

I tried to sex a plant once.

I bought it dinner and all that shit, it was having none of it and I ended up just having a wank :bag:

Penus fly traps always put out :yep:

• Like 6

It's very easy sexing plants I've found. Males Grow balls/sacks hanging on a small green thread, females grow a few calyx with white hair coming out. If u unsure leave it a few days/weeks till you can make a proper decision :) 

I feel so blessed to be able to grow some green in the nature. Initially, I wanted an indoor grow, but it didn't fit in, in my life back then. Recently acquired a 400w setup and I'm looking forward to trying the product, but nothing will beat the growing experience outside. Here's to a great season with ups and downs and some knowledge gained. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Phenomenal said:

I feel so blessed to be able to grow some green in the nature. Initially, I wanted an indoor grow, but it didn't fit in, in my life back then. Recently acquired a 400w setup and I'm looking forward to trying the product, but nothing will beat the growing experience outside. Here's to a great season with ups and downs and some knowledge gained. 

everything from  nature has to  look its best as nature intended :yep:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, harvestreaper said:

everything from  nature has to  look its best as nature intended :yep:

I see @Irishgirl has liked this. Confirms that she doesn't shave her legs!!  Does not bother me though.... Like Randy Newman said... You can leave your wellies on!! :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Flintstone said:

I see @Irishgirl has liked this. Confirms that she doesn't shave her legs!!  Does not bother me though.... Like Randy Newman said... You can leave your wellies on!! :)

PMSL @Flintstone :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I think u have a fetish 4 wellies lol. Everything else must go but not the wellies lol. I won't even answer weather I shave my legs or not as then I wud be asked about shaving elsewhere lol. All I will say I don't shave "me wellies" :rofl: .

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

I won't even answer weather I shave my legs or not as then I wud be asked about shaving elsewhere lol

Do you mean to tell me I've just read the whole thread for nothing?   :wallbash:

There's me expecting the big reveal only to have it 'snatched' away ( sorry :blushing: ).....:wassnnme:.... Oooooh! you are such a tease.........:rofl:

Hope you are well gal.....:yep:

atb

stu:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Just now, stu914 said:

Do you mean to tell me I've just read the whole thread for nothing?   :wallbash:

There's me expecting the big reveal only to have it 'snatched' away ( sorry :blushing: ).....:wassnnme:.... Oooooh! you are such a tease.........:rofl:

Hope you are well gal.....:yep:

atb

stu:oldtoker:

'Snatched' :B):  I bet it's the Irish equivalent of a Brazilian...... a four leaved clover :)

• Like 3