The Random Thread

whats_luring

I was at my plot yesterday and could hear a gang of girls nearby getting snagged on brambles, screaming as they go! The beginning of the public path is quite inviting but gets narrower and more overgrown to the point where nettles and brambles are unavoidable. 1st time I've heard anybody nearby! Tell a lie actually... bumped into a few teens on that path while carrying lino! Launched that into the wood!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Key4 said:

You sound like you been on the tackle too with this paranoid talk mate. 

ive caught them on a camera walking around my garden and the stupid prick got tangled up in the strings for my knock down gun targets and dragged the handles straight into my bedroom window which woke me up, after trying to listen to my shed for fan noises which wasnt the first time. dont think its being paranoid at all its more along the lines of i know the whole family and there wrong uns. they got done for stealing oil from our local hall they're that skanky. say what you want to say i couldnt give a fuck to be honest :D

• Like 1

Mole.. This neighbour of yours. Don't you ever confront him about his strange and weird behaviour? Tell him to foxtrot oscar and keep his beak out of your business. I think I would have lost the plot and decked him had I caught him in my garden, so kudos for staying calm. He sounds like a right pillock. I hope he hasn't procreated, for the sake of your local community!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chaosmonger said:

Mole.. This neighbour of yours. Don't you ever confront him about his strange and weird behaviour? Tell him to foxtrot oscar and keep his beak out of your business. I think I would have lost the plot and decked him had I caught him in my garden, so kudos for staying calm. He sounds like a right pillock. I hope he hasn't procreated, for the sake of your local community!

the blokes misses grassed her own 2 sons up for £40,000 worth growing in their old mans house back last november so i dont want to aggrivate her too much as shes unpredictable, my mate was hawking out the front this morning and there was an unmarked 3 series outside mine and her house beginning to sence i may have been grassed up but only time will tell. the cops go there all the time no one ever gets arrested which usually rings alarm bells in my head that someones an informant. im not really bothered as im moving in less than 2 months miles away from the wrong uns. as soon as ihave the van outside with all my shit in it im gonna provoke an argument by beating the wall and punch her boyfriends last 2 teeth out haha! ive been calm because ive been begged if it was my way id have dragged him round the street and her one son she hasnt grassed up over a year ago:chains:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The Mole 4200 said:

the blokes misses grassed her own 2 sons up for £40,000 worth growing in their old mans house back last november so i dont want to aggrivate her too much as shes unpredictable, my mate was hawking out the front this morning and there was an unmarked 3 series outside mine and her house beginning to sence i may have been grassed up but only time will tell. the cops go there all the time no one ever gets arrested which usually rings alarm bells in my head that someones an informant. im not really bothered as im moving in less than 2 months miles away from the wrong uns. as soon as ihave the van outside with all my shit in it im gonna provoke an argument by beating the wall and punch her boyfriends last 2 teeth out haha! ive been calm because ive been begged if it was my way id have dragged him round the street and her one son she hasnt grassed up over a year ago:chains:

Blimey, sounds like an episode of Eastenders there lol

Glad I don't live on your street. For several reasons. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, English Archer said:

Blimey, sounds like an episode of Eastenders there lol

Glad I don't live on your street. For several reasons. 

seriously mate ive been so reserved with every grassing bastard around here, most of the people here are related so everyone knows everyones business and once a month there's a grassing club in the local hall which shits me up constantly i cant even fart in my own garden anymore haha! 15 years in 1 house first 5  was perfect then rejects started moving in and drawing attention to everyone else who have never brought the police to the area. its irritating.

• Like 4

lol who knows what's going on in a wizz heads mind haha plenty of em around my way and a few in the family, their behaviour is well bizarre especially after they've been up for a few days.... 

If you can't beat em join em is what I say.... lol just kidding but you'd have your plot prep done in no time at all. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, The Mole 4200 said:

im gonna provoke an argument by beating the wall and punch her boyfriends last 2 teeth out haha! 

this family sounds like Kyle fodder. 

• Like 2

Wizz heads are a nightmare round here too ,up 24/7 ,sticky fingers madness ! I thought peeps stopped taking that shite yrs ago brrr lol

• Like 3

I'm going down the plot! Hopefully catch the rodent chewing my autos! 

Got a guerilla companion now too, in the form of a Jack Russel :) 

I'll have to find a new plot next year that he can access with me!

• Like 3

Kind of random, but I saw a chicken near my plot the other day, in the absolute middle of nowhere. I don't know if it was wild fowl, or what, but it was definitely a chicken. Like the ones you see on farms. I wasn't going to bother mentioning it, but I have had a few drinks tonight and thought 'fuck it'... I'll say it. But yeah, definitely a wild chicken. Must have escaped from a farm, or dumped and formed a wild population. Just thought it was kind of strange though lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Luchóg said:

That's a clever disguise. I guess he's fairly petite. 

At the moment yes, only 9 weeks old... had him a week now and he's nearly house trained! He goes out for a piss but shits where he wants! Luckily for the little shit, they've been solid :) Finally folded after 3 years of the family asking... but he's been good so far!

Not much going on down the plot. I've put a few containers out for rain water, found one slug and one snail on plants. Removed some bridging grass. Done a one footed skid too!

• Like 4