The Random Thread

whats_luring

I thought about mouse traps but I'd probably kill Plot Robin! As long as that Frisian in the lorry tyre is OK then I'm OK.... pissed off but OK!

• Like 2

I am hopeful the WW XXL will pull through okay, and if not, I have another WW XXL in the ground already anyway. The one that the rodent/rabbit got to was going to be used for breeding anyway, so it wouldn't be a huge loss....

Also, everything has now been taken out of the greenhouse now, seeing as it is far too hot to have plants in one of those mini greenhouse things. Not when it is 28C for several days in a row. I just put them on the ground, in their pots, and put a piece of wire mesh/cage around them for now until I can get them all in the ground this weekend. 

I like your tactics @Badbadger. If I had encountered this rodent issue 1-2 months ago, I would have been resorting to these methods to protect my crop. Thankfully, most of my plants have been in the ground for 3 weeks now, almost, and there wasn't much left in the grow house for the rodents to get, apart from some autos. 

Sorry to hear about the DP plot mate @Flintstone. Bloody animals, ey. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Kind of like women really lol 

ATB guys

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, English Archer said:

Sorry to hear about the DP plot mate @Flintstone. Bloody animals, ey. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Kind of like women really lol

It's all a learning curve for me this year.... best get all the mistakes out now. I've killed a few Dinafem's too! They were both freebies so I'm not out of pocket but I'd like to have something to show off for DP and Dinafem! I'll buy some from them next season and treat them better! I'm tempted to buy some more DP autos now but I have our wedding anniversary and the Mrs' milestone birthday next month so I'm reluctant to do so because I'll only get an ear bashing if she sees more beans coming through the door :)

• Like 1

Corker of a day today, so 2 crates of larger purchased , spliff and disposable barbecue in the middle of a field with the lads and misses :yep:

• Like 5

@Exile420, now that sounds right up my path :yep:. Where r he hidding, I will have 2 find ye gurellia's out there somewhere in da lands of tree's & bushes lol. I'll bring a supply of things but no manual work, im done lol:sweaty::yes:.

• Like 1

Beer festival is nearby too so I may have to visit ;) won't find me mate I'm a ninja round these parts :pitchfork:lol

• Like 1

went to the plot today after planting out 8 seedings that were all at 3 nodes and some wanker slug has eaten 4 of them! far from impressed 6 plants lost to slugs so far. planting on tree branches and tying them next time getting pissed off with putting work in for fuck all:wallbash:

• Like 4

went to the second plot and its been found and opened up all plants where still standing i unearthed my 2 red purps i put out 2 days ago they should live, gotta go back and dig my 3 dutch cheese ladies late tonight out all female going into flower all 2.5ft at 3 months old i am not leaving those there! anyone who follows will be feeling the hard end of a spade multiple times and getting buried in the unused £15 a bag of dirt holes! fucking wankers everywhere i have a rough idea who it was so i'll do my best to financially destroy them until i get bored :)

• Like 3

Guest Key4
10 minutes ago, The Mole 4200 said:

i have a rough idea who it was so i'll do my best to financially destroy them until i get bored :)

Best just to move on to the next. Get more beans cracked and forget about it.

2 hours ago, The Mole 4200 said:

went to the plot today after planting out 8 seedings that were all at 3 nodes and some wanker slug has eaten 4 of them! far from impressed 6 plants lost to slugs so far. planting on tree branches and tying them next time getting pissed off with putting work in for fuck all:wallbash:

You using any slug pellets ?

Every time I check a plot I take a few plants with me to replace losses . Empty holes yield nothing.

plot 2 that was found had loads of slug pellets which worked but i ran out and couldnt get anywhere to buy a new bottle for plot 1. ive got 23 left these ones are being kept in till i work out where im gonna put the next lot and until they are huge. the 3 dutch cheese were under lights for well over a month they are gonna be trees im collecting those and relocating them tonight theyre too nice, i hope the nosey fucker turns up when im there:)

• Like 2

Rather have a unsafe plot now than come harvest time. @ The Mole 4200 move on, it's not worth the chew and think if the shoe was on the other foot. It's not like you own the land, your in the wrong here so man up 

• Like 1

my neighbor has been folowing me about lately as he has nothing better to do than eat speed and steal other peoples things. everytime i move in my garden or the local area hes spying so wont put it past him to have followed me. my mate kept hearing someone talking at our other plot the other day and sticks braking so weve evicted our ladies of their holes and moved them all to new spots.the land isnt owned by a farmer its all ssi or some shit but theres been no officials about the area since january-february and he didnt go near that area hence me using it. been out walking the last 4 hours and found 2 maybe 3 plots in a secluded area miles and miles away from the prying eyes of wankers the new place has one entrance so i'll know if im being followed.

• Like 3

Guest Key4

Just got caught on the tracks.

Was seen on camera ,they were waiting for me when I came back. That's what they told me anyway, I fucked off QuickTime when the phone came out :fear:

Spent my childhood dodging the authority's they ain't got no chance of catching me lol

Guest Key4
11 hours ago, The Mole 4200 said:

my neighbor has been folowing me about lately as he has nothing better to do than eat speed and steal other peoples things. everytime i move in my garden or the local area hes spying so wont put it past him to have followed me. my mate kept hearing someone talking at our other plot the other day and sticks braking so weve evicted our ladies of their holes and moved them all to new spots.the land isnt owned by a farmer its all ssi or some shit but theres been no officials about the area since january-february and he didnt go near that area hence me using it. been out walking the last 4 hours and found 2 maybe 3 plots in a secluded area miles and miles away from the prying eyes of wankers the new place has one entrance so i'll know if im being followed.

You sound like you been on the tackle too with this paranoid talk mate.