The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

So basically you scratched your eye right? lol

True, but I felt it needed more explanation than that. I was expecting to ring in sick to work and go to A&E. It was like a paper cut in my eye. Looking at the slice last night was vile, but it has closed over now. First time I have ever had something like that happen. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, English Archer said:

True, but I felt it needed more explanation than that. I was expecting to ring in sick to work and go to A&E. It was like a paper cut in my eye. Looking at the slice last night was vile, but it has closed over now. First time I have ever had something like that happen. 

Im sure you'll be fine dude ;)

• Like 3

you think a scratched eye is bad?   wait intill you get compost in your ears :ohmygod:

unrelated,  but why is there a bearded turban wearing smiley called oasma  :oasma:  seems a tad racist doesn't it :huh:

• Like 4

its probebly meant to be soma lol edit to add... oh yeah... just see what ya saying.. its called osama haha..

soma osama... maybe it was a typo  lol

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 3

lol Just waiting for the conspiracies of how bin laden was never killed, he has clearly just donned some hippy clothing and dread locks and is posing as a cannabis  breeder..  hidden in plain sight :bag:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 7

Guest Key4

The Jack47fv couldn't handle my rough growing indoors and one had balls. Pollinated all my indoor so be carefull if you are doing this.

That's more than likely the odd ladyboy in the batch of beans. I had a hermie too and I had other plants which were OK. Light schedule was consistent 12/12.

Mother nature, not your fault!  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Key4 said:

The Jack47fv couldn't handle my rough growing indoors and one had balls. Pollinated all my indoor so be carefull if you are doing this.

No fucking way! My J47 FV's are smashing it atm. I can't believe you had one go hermie...

Possibly due to indoor lights? I know you're not supposed to grow semi-automatic stuff like Serious 6, Red Purps etc indoors under lights. I know the FV's are full photoperiods, but I wonder whether the light schedule affects them too. It's got to be. Anyway, sorry to hear dude. 

• Like 3

Guest Key4

Shit happends I mess up indoors a lot, just thought it was worth a mention.

I'd run them again anyway looks very quick ,huge buds... but not outdoors.

Aww man, I've just got back from putting some J47fv's out this morning !!

@Key4 and @Michael Luchóg you were both under lights. It may be that some phenos are super sensitive to light pollution similar to the Serious 6. Right in the Serious blurb it says even the glow of a extension socket bulb was enough to cause hermie problems hence its recommended to go outside. Could this be true of the J47fv ?

To be fair I'm clutching at straws here as this strain has been grown inside by lots of people. May have to ask SS what they think. 

• Like 4