The Random Thread

whats_luring

7 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

Till they sink... Are they still floating? If they are give them a prod..to see if they sink... . They should be OK for the towel by now... I usually do 24hrs

Yep I just pushed them down tis morning but one remained floating so I pushed her a couple hours ago lol. In a couple of hours I will put in wet towel method :yep:.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

Aah da best of luck with them. I have 4 soaking since wed eve. How long did u let ur's soak 4 & did u put in wet paper towel after soak? What is ur method? Best of luck with them Mole :yep:

22 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

Aah da best of luck with them. I have 4 soaking since wed eve. How long did u let ur's soak 4 & did u put in wet paper towel after soak? What is ur method? Best of luck with them Mole :yep:

i left them for a good 2 days in water and they did nothing so i decided to just put them in paper towels for 3 more days and leave them alone:) ive had a lot of shit returns using the glass of water method so will never use it again haha! after the 4 purps taking so long due to water i put a further 20 multiple strains in to germ using nothing but 1 folded piece of paper towel folded lightly and lightly wetted under a tap and had a 100% germ rate :) hope this helps! i lost 20 auto blue mazars due to soaking in water method too deffo not for me:mellow:I always pull she shell off carefully myself and the little sack over the cotyledon leaves this seems to speed the process up by a day at least. only do it if the shells feel loose :) 

Edited by The Mole 4200
  • Like 3

went to visit The Narnia plot wednesday was very stoned and had a few too many beers i sat there with my grow buddy chatting and smoking away becoming very forgetful all bottles we'd finished were used as water bottles for the plants and my mate decided to pass me a bottle to water one of the ladies filled with heineken, i poured a whole bottle on it ffs haha was wondering why the water was frothy but it was too late by the time it clicked:wallbash:and weirdly last night when i went back to check on it the lovely lady was the best of the 4 and showing pistils haha im amazed :D 3 of 4 dutch cheese are female the 4th is still to show sex :) this summers gonna be a big one 28 and thats just a start :P 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, The Mole 4200 said:

water one of the ladies filled with heineken, i poured a whole bottle on it ffs haha was wondering why the water was frothy but it was too late by the time it clicked:wallbash:and weirdly last night when i went back to check on it the lovely lady was the best of the 4 and showing pistils haha

lollol, tats so funny & my favorite drink, Heineken. I thrive on it 2 lollol.

Glad all is coming along 4 u :yep:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

lollol, tats so funny & my favorite drink, Heineken. I thrive on it 2 lollol.

Glad all is coming along 4 u :yep:.

My life is filed with little fuck ups i love it :D along with Heineken its one of my few delights :) finally looking up, getting the indoor going soon moving in 2 months exciting times :D best of luck with your season too may the Ganja Gods pour fat buds over everyone this year:smokin:

• Like 2

large.59180c6624fe6_autoaudreynew.jpglarge.59180cc32079e_bluedoor1.jpg

think i need a new camera/phone  ,,planted ten  auto/ semi autos this morning 6 x auto audrey , 4 x blue door  was raining during the plantour now beautiful sunshine 

• Like 4

@Captain Kush account, profile, scroll down to activity and click then click albums, click the album you want (or new), scroll to the bottom and click add media :yep:

• Like 4

Had a bit of a guerrilla emergency yesterday evening. I was walking through a load of undergrowth and a bramble snagged my hoodie and as I tried to pull myself free, as I was walking hastily through the woods, the brambles scraped past my face, with one of the leaves hitting me in the eye. I happened to have my eyes wide open at the time, and didn't have time to blink, so the leaf, with small thorns on the back, hit me right in the eye and scraped across it. The thorn(s), on the underside of the leaf actually connected with my eye and cut it. Thank fuck it wasn't the pupil that was affected, but rather the Iris or cornea, or whatever it is called, around the outside. But even still my vision was instantly blurry in that eye, unable to focus on anything, with it stinging badly and weeping profusely. In fact I was struggling to open my eye or see out of it. I knew I knew straight away that I had cut my eye or had something stuck in it, like a piece of debris. The sensation actually felt similar to having a bit of grit or dirt in your eye, but no amount of rubbing or rinsing with water made it feel any better...

When I got home I looked in the mirror and could see a scratch/cut on my Iris which was nearly a centre metre in length. My eye was also weeping profusely all night, probably as a defence mechanism, and I continued to have blurred vision the whole time. The sensation wasn't painful, as much as it was irritating. And although it was a scratch/cut, it felt more like a stinging nettle sting, in your eye. More irritating than painful. In fact the irritation was so bad, and the cut looked so bad, that I was ready to go to A&E or at least go to the doctors first thing in the morning as I was concerned about the damage and my eyesight, given the blurred vision and symptoms. 

Thankfully I woke up this morning with my eye feeling a lot better, and as the day has gone on, it has got progressively better. Hardly any discomfort from it now and my vision is nowhere near as blurry. No weeping either. The cut on my eye still looks pretty gnarly, but I think my eye should be back to normal by the weekend, hopefully. 

And on another note, I was also supposed to go out on a big mission this evening, but it is raining cats and dogs here and I don't particularly fancy it. Like there are literally floods about. More rain in 24 hours than we have had in the past 24 weeks, almost...

• Like 3

My plan was to go and expand 1 area for my impending gorrilla seeds co. purchase. pissed down all day. tomorrow i will do it regardless as i heard how quick panic is with the posting! 

• Like 4