The Random Thread

whats_luring

23 minutes ago, English Archer said:

I'm expecting mine to be far more Indica dominant, and hopefully yield a lot better than the originals. 

Is that based on your years of breeding experience?:wallbash:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mr blue said:

Is that based on your years of breeding experience?:wallbash:

No, it's based on the fact that both of the parent genetics involved are each 80-90% Indica. 

• Like 1

For feck sake, I'm not having any luck with seeds tis season, from not sprouting, not popping or something else like my cat tonight :furious:. I had just watered some seedlings, some had just come 2 da surface, some I wud say about 2 & 2 were up. But my fecken cat decided 2 come in through the window & managed to knock da whole tray of 15 pots everywhere on the hallway floor :wallbash::wallbash:. Soil everywhere, labels all over da place :wallbash::wallbash:. I'm so annoyed at tis stage tat my cat better not come back 4 a long time. I wud't mind but I had da door left open so she cud come in & out but no, she had 2 come via da window :ranting:. What cud I do except pick earth up & fill da pots as I prayed 2 da goddess 4 some return. My serious 6 & all were among them just popping up eeerrr r :ranting:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

For feck sake, I'm not having any luck with seeds tis season, from not sprouting, not popping or something else like my cat tonight :furious:. I had just watered some seedlings, some had just come 2 da surface, some I wud say about 2 & 2 were up. But my fecken cat decided 2 come in through the window & managed to knock da whole tray of 15 pots everywhere on the hallway floor :wallbash::wallbash:. Soil everywhere, labels all over da place :wallbash::wallbash:. I'm so annoyed at tis stage tat my cat better not come back 4 a long time. I wud't mind but I had da door left open so she cud come in & out but no, she had 2 come via da window :ranting:. What cud I do except pick earth up & fill da pots as I prayed 2 da goddess 4 some return. My serious 6 & all were among them just popping up eeerrr r :ranting:

That's a sore one @Irishgirl, hope they can be saved, good luck.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tonyb said:

That's a sore one @Irishgirl, hope they can be saved, good luck.

Soar, da cat will be soar wen I see da bitch :ranting: but ya I nearly cried as I saw some of da seeds popping there heads thro but I doubt anything will return now, feck it & thanks 4 da good luck wishes as I need it at this stage or a miracle :yep:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cumbriangreen said:

Why are your hypothetical seeds called Red Purps then?:rofl: Surely they should be called the Guerilla Dr genetics , Walter Mitty dream XXXL

So, this is becoming a daily thing is it...? You two showing up, together, right on cue... to dish out shit... I bet you give each other reacharound's before going to sleep at night...

FYI, I'm calling them 'Red Purps' because it will be a Red Poison auto crossed with a Royal Purple Kush. Does this still not make sense? Do you need a picture diagram? I know you're a bit slow when it comes to growing in general mate. And I am already underway with this cross behind the scenes, as an alternative to the Female Seeds version which has a number of issues IMO... i.e. poor germ rates, crap in veg, small plant overall, not great mould resistance... so I'm going to make some of my own Red Purps using good genetics and so I don't have to worry about buying many seeds next year. 

You can laugh, troll and mock all you like... but at the end of the day, I am the one producing results, putting pics up and harvesting big, potent nugs. You are not. Both you and Mr Blue... you're all mouth, no trousers. Big men behind a computer screen, but when it actually comes to growing decent canna, or coming face to face with someone, you're spineless rats and nowhere to be seen :bag:

6 minutes ago, English Archer said:

I'm calling them 'Red Purps' because it will be a Red Poison auto crossed with a Royal Purple Kush

Now this sounds lovely :thumsup:. The best of luck with this English what a great skill to have, ur mighty in ur grows & breeding :yep:.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

Really sorry to hear about this IrishGirl. I would just try to and save as many as you can, and even if they are mixed up, stick them out anyway, in the ground. You should be able to identify strains/plants later on in the season, come September, when they grow and look a particular way. You might not be able to identify them all, but you should be able to point out the S6 for instance... like certain colours, shapes and characteristics that can give you a good idea of what is what. You are really putting in the effort this year, so please don't be disheartened. You have got to persevere. And it will pay off. Sending you my best wishes, regards and hugs. 

I got to my grow house today to find my DFG had been chewed around the stem by some critter to the point it is on it's side and unable to support it's weight. The stem where it is chewed is about the width of a hair almost, but it is still alive. I don't know whether to give up on her or try and keep her alive. I was wondering what animal might have been the culprit, until I noticed a bunch of mouse poos around the DFG pot. I should have dealt with the mouse issue properly the last time ffs. I have covered the hole back up again, and will be looking at the possibility of putting down rodent poison on my next visit. I was pissed off about that, so I hate to think how you feel about what happened with the cat. I hope you can recover everything and go on to have a good season. Keep it up, you are doing good, and accidents which we can't forsee can happen...

2 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

Now this sounds lovely :thumsup:. The best of luck with this English what a great skill to have, ur mighty in ur grows & breeding :yep:.

Thanks, but this is my first year breeding. I am mostly learning from others on here. Hopefully I can get some nice seed stock to try next season :) 

ATB 

Edited by English Archer
  • Like 2

@Irishgirl cannabis is very hardy,  I've knocked over trays of seedlings countless times and most the time they all survive..

@English Archer I'm sure I've heard theres a block or ignore function on here, why not give it a whirl 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, English Archer said:

I would just try to and save as many as you can,

ALL I cud do was pick & sweep up da soil & put in the pots. The soil was wet & sticky & god knows where those ting seeds that were just coming through are now, probably da bottom of a pot r a few in one, God knows. Ooh ya if anything comes out 4 sure I will put out to grow.

5 minutes ago, English Archer said:

Sending you my best wishes, regards and hugs. 

Thanks English, ur a gent :yep:.

6 minutes ago, English Archer said:

and will be looking at the possibility of putting down rodent poison on my next visit

Aah, r u going to kill Andrew lol . Do u want a cat lol I have one here somewhere but I'm ready 2 slaughter her, not seen her since I went mad :ranting:& shouted at her, she better not come back for a long time lol . 

10 minutes ago, English Archer said:

. I don't know whether to give up on her or try and keep her alive

U r telling me not to give up so u shouldn't even think of this urself. You have nothing 2 loose by trying 2 nurse her & hopefully u will get there with her. U have da knowledge & skills 2 do this so continue :yep:.

U make me laff with da animal thing with ya but I bet u were annoyed. Andrew seems to like where he is hanging out with all da treats he is having lol . Try seal da area if possible so it's bullet proof that no small creatures can enter etc. Best of luck English :yep:.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

@Irishgirl cannabis is very hardy,  I've knocked over trays of seedlings countless times and most the time they all survive..

@English Archer I'm sure I've heard theres a block or ignore function on here, why not give it a whirl 

Aah, this is good 2 hear but I cud not find the seeds or da ones that were only just coming through in da last 24hrs. Feck it, fingers crossed as I refilled da pots with the soil. This makes me feel some what better knowing I'm not da only one,  fecken cat :wallbash:.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cumbriangreen said:

Oops, what is da wrong thread? My incident of the seedling tray with cat? Me, who, what? :unsure:.