The Random Thread

whats_luring

Harvested my first auto this evening. A Blue Kush that went to 11 weeks, and has given me the frostiest piece of bud imaginable, even if it is only the size of a 50p piece. Should give me 2 spliffs worth lol 

• Like 5

On 02/05/2017 at 8:20 PM, RandyBoBandy said:

how can anyone forget rusty!?

good to see your still about :) im good rust, thanks for asking....  few people are on a mission breading auto's.. should be some nice crosses flying around fingers crossed!

all the best.. good luck with the crosses and the season

theres meant to be a 710 cannabis oil rally in Peterborough . im close to there im gunna do a lucky dip mystry autos just to show my face . so anyone around this area look for iron lung 710 oil rally Peterborough i should be there . could be a good day

be lucky :skin_up:  

• Like 3

anyone had ago of critical sensi star outdoor, sounds like my kind of smoke.. i think out of all the freebies in my tin it seems it should do the best.. might get it in soak..

might be another gooden for the garden.. short n stocky

• Like 4

OK guys/gals, I just thought I wud share the following product with u especially all tho's GG's out there. I thought this French product wud b useful for GG'ing as I came across it in my local garden centre last week & da reviews are also good. I'm sure it can be purchased within da UK, especially since they sell it here in Ireland :yep:. Maybe some of u r already familiar with this or have tried it, if so what is ur feed back? 

So here it is.........

Organic Renew Soil

large.20170508_112111-600x1067.jpg

Directionslarge.20170508_112050-1067x600.jpg

Advantages

large.20170508_112024-600x1067.jpgOrg:yep:

I have not tried this product myself but I have purchased a small box 2 try it out in time. When I do have a test run I will give ye an update but thought it maybe good 4 plots tat have had no attention when covered in ramble etc 

• Like 3

Just now, beezee said:

@Irishgirl that stuff looks good, is it expensive?

This hobby is expensive full stop with all da bits & pieces lollol . I paid €12.99 for a 1.5kg box, I guess that wud b approx £12. They do sell a 3kg 4 €19.99 but they were out of stock & they had it in last week. U will probably get it alot cheaper in da UK compare 2 here, Rip Off Ireland lollollol .

• Like 1

On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 0:36 PM, uberowl said:

@Irishgirl its dead, sorry :/

Guess what @uberowl, I left it on da tray with the others that had formed leaves & it came alive, just. I had 3 with tops off as da 3rd one i tried to help take da seed off & it broke clean off. 2 have come back, can't believe it :yahoo:. Here it is..... unbelievable, happy out :toldya:. Let's hope it survives now :yep:.

large.20170507_203833-1067x600.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Irishgirl said:

This hobby is expensive full stop with all da bits & pieces lollol . I paid €12.99 for a 1.5kg box, I guess that wud b approx £12. They do sell a 3kg 4 €19.99 but they were out of stock & they had it in last week. U will probably get it alot cheaper in da UK compare 2 here, Rip Off Ireland lollollol .

Wow, it better be worth it for that money!

I think I'll stick with my rose food... 

• Like 1

That's good value . It's an inoculant, myco fungi .You only need a few pellets .Throw some on the lawn and little mushrooms will grow.

• Like 2

large.5912457a3c708_IMG_00251.JPGanyone else had whitey freezes autoing? Even for autos they're off a bit early. The rest of the RGSC posse are doing good & looking forward to flying the nest soon. Is this normal @panik?large.591243715e046_IMG_00271.JPGlarge.5912435c50a32_IMG_00261.JPG

• Like 9

Alright mate,what percentage auto'd,bad penny did an indoor run of these a while ago and had one out of 50 turn similar,it was the smallest runtiest under the lights,he thought it was just stress,sending you a Pm mate.

• Like 7

2 out of 6 so thats about 33% according to my spazzy maths. you can see them in the top pic and also bottom right of last pic with the other top of the old freezer gang!

I guess they can stay home & be solstice bud;)

• Like 4

On 9 May 2017 at 2:36 PM, Exile420 said:

If anyone would like a 15% off code for female seeds site just pm me :)

I didn't bother with any Female Seeds strains this year. I'm actually making my own Red Purps seeds this year... Royal Purple Kush x Red Poison auto... it won't be like the original though. I'm expecting mine to be far more Indica dominant, and hopefully yield a lot better than the originals. 

• Like 1