The Random Thread

whats_luring

1/2 way there @Irishgirlyou have a link in your sig....its a broken link though ;)

"xn--dh%20mr%20pota%20%3D%20pot%20luck%20rgsc-cec22c’s server DNS addresscould not be found. "

2 hours ago, Blunt_Wit said:

1/2 way there @Irishgirlyou have a link in your sig....its a broken link though ;)

"xn--dh%20mr%20pota%20%3D%20pot%20luck%20rgsc-cec22c’s server DNS addresscould not be found. "

Aah feck, y is it a broken link? I went into my signature, clicked on da link icon, highlighted my heading of diary, copied & pasted 2 signature page. Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks 4 telling me tho :yep:.

Well guys/gals, I have tried adding my signature  again. I clicked on the link icon, copied & paste the name of my diary title, not from the very top bar of the page, www.uk420.com then I entered my title in the top bar of link page, URL & left the link text blank. It comes up in my signature but as @Blunt_Wit pointed out 2 me it's a broken link. Where r what am I doing wrong? 

i was pretty sure the problem was between the keyboard and your chair up there @Irishgirl then i took a look and i see your issue....my god it took ages just to find my signature...anyway when you post this link in

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/379362-àdh-mòr-pota-pot-luck-rgsc/

it will appear as the weird box with your 1st post & pic.     Just scroll down below this highlighted in dark grey it says something like 'blah blah blah would you like to display as a link instead' click yes ;) 

Edited by Blunt_Wit

23 minutes ago, Blunt_Wit said:

i was pretty sure the problem was between the keyboard and your chair up there @Irishgirl then i took a look and i see your issue....my god it took ages just to find my signature...anyway when you post this link in

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/379362-àdh-mòr-pota-pot-luck-rgsc/

it will appear as the weird box with your 1st post & pic.     Just scroll down below this highlighted in dark grey it says something like 'blah blah blah would you like to display as a link instead' click yes ;) 

Nope, I got no weird box with my pic & post. Just a box after clicking link in signature & I copied & paste the heading of my diary into the first bos URL ; leave da other one blank. Then I press insert which it does & da only option it gives is save in my signature box, if that makes sense?? I saw r had no option other then this. Why does it have 2 b so difficult r it must be me lollollol . I just don't know now, no fecken idea. :wallbash:.

Are you on PC, it might be different for phone/tablets.   

3 hours ago, Blunt_Wit said:

but if you copy and paste that link into your sig.  then don't type anything at all and scroll down,  look below the box there should be a dark grey line with white text thats says 'display as link'  its not as far down as save.....click yes on that and then save afterwards?

10 minutes ago, Blunt_Wit said:

Are you on PC, it might be different for phone/tablets.   

but if you copy and paste that link into your sig.  then don't type anything at all and scroll down,  look below the box there should be a dark grey line with white text thats says 'display as link'  its not as far down as save.....click yes on that and then save afterwards?

OK i tried again, I copied ur link, saw da option display as link so pressed that so let's see if it works now lol . Thanks 4 helping, patience & time @Blunt_Wit. It did cross my mind about using da tablet, as I'm using tablet lollol. Fingers crossed now :v:.

Any of you use peat pucks for starting seeds to save on buying and messing around with lots of pots? If so how long can you get away with them they look fairly small maybe a couple of weeks growth? Hoping to use these and go straight to the ground 

I put some in to soak yesterday @inaction man and they look fairly flimsy just wanted a handy way of starting seeds i made last year some inbred and cross bred so sure to be some mutatated things in the mix:unsure: hardly worth buying pots and compost for was only planning to bang em in holes with native soil and dry ferts

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

@Blunt_Wit, yes, yes, yes, :thumsup:, it has work, a big thanks again :toldya::toldya:. Happy days :yep:

Working now :) nice one, thats the difficult bit done growing the plants should be easy now, bloody computers ;) 

20 hours ago, inaction man said:

I tried them a few years back, couldn't get on with em, everything dries out really quick. @rainy rock

We did too.....had a proper nightmare with....they dried right out and hence killed the roots that was starting to break through the pot.

Have never used them since, although some people have a good time with, and swear by them....horses for courses:skin_up:

• Like 3