The Random Thread

whats_luring

So you've heard of a sea of green, well.... This year it's going to be a field of green.

Feeling optimistic about this year. 

Great pictures @Slippy One is the one from space from Google earth or a drone. Id like the whole country side to look like that, the air would be much cleaner and everyone would be happier.

Peace out man have a great season!

• Like 5

ffs but it gives plenty of showers tonight, and what was this mention of snow the other day!? I fucking hope not!

• Like 2

:eek: i remember having several hard frosts at the end of april last year, i thought my seedlings where goners as they'd litterally just broke the surface but they're hard little buggers. it is a weed at the end of the day:skin_up:

• Like 3

I woke up this afternoon and my Mrs said it was hailing today! :unsure:  Been and checked on them since and all is well! A few have brown tips on their lowest/largest leaves! I have spilled ferts on the leaves and there has been a lack of rain lately so I'm putting it down to that for now while I have a read up! :geek:

• Like 2

Was browsing b&q bin liner section for our swamp tubes and came across these, and knew they would be just perfect :)

large.5900fd225d01d_2017-04-2621_57_18.jpg

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

How do I attach my diary Pot Luck 2 my signature plz?  

You add the link in your sig in your profile I found it tricky with the upgraded site but have a look your find it. :yep: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, panik said:

You add the link in your sig in your profile I found it tricky with the upgraded site but have a look your find it. :yep: 

Ya but wen I highlighted da link to copy & paste in signature it wasn't right, comments etc came up??  How, where do I highlight to paste link in signature?  If tat makes sense. 

9 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

Ya but wen I highlighted da link to copy & paste in signature it wasn't right, comments etc came up??  How, where do I highlight to paste link in signature?  If tat makes sense. 

you'll need to go into account setting's then into signature - click the link icon located up near the bold, italic etc icon's then paste link of your diary into top box, then put wording/text in the bottom box.

• Like 1