The Random Thread

whats_luring

48 minutes ago, Blunt_Wit said:

ha, its about that time of year...root shot

large.58f0f89248583_1404-SBroots.JPG.ff9

My own hacks (serious bastards) just growing a couple out for fun, they got leaves at the top and roots at the bottom, so far so good :)

Are they s1's/fems then BW?  Or did you x with a different breed?

Just curious like..

Edited by Dodgee
Spelling

Just regs @Dodgee My 1st time making seeds apart from unwanted hermies ;) the exact cross is unknown but the mum was a nice S6 done in Sept and the dad could be Helena Gold, maybe Danish Gold or a Leb F2

large.58f1b00c305ef_expeditionparty.jpglarge.58f1afc2170a5_wpo5out.jpglarge.58f1af81e59a3_wildpurpleox3.jpglarge.chitral017.jpglarge.58f1aea5e2ed8_bluehaze017.jpg

top pic is my expedition party from a few weeks back as you can see they have suffred heavy casualties i fed the survivers an buried the dead ,,,got a few cuts out this morning 3 x chitral 1 x blue haze  2 x wpos a 3 or 4 unkown seedlings ,,, i know the season started as im sitting here with an electric face hands and knees from the stingers lol

• Like 8

Question is....do you feel lucky, punk? :Dlarge.IMG_1277.JPG

or is this the work of a gg'er who thinks outside the box? :P

you decide. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Question is....do you feel lucky, punk? :Dlarge.IMG_1277.JPG

or is this the work of a gg'er who thinks outside the box? :P

you decide. 

last place they'd look.  :pitchfork:

• Like 1

It looks a bit suss... one says 'keep out' 

the other.... 'trespassers enter at their own risk' lol

I never knew 'trespassers' were aloud in anyway lol 

• Like 3

I'd google it and see what's behind the gate. I'm lat 51 and have these same signs. The gate is in use, that sign wouldn't stay there unless intended.Land is managed and gates are checked because they don't want an overnight Instant caravan park. They also feel that as they own the land and that as there is no public footpath/ right of way then they can reinforce this with the keep out sign. 

The Police sign Is genuine but may not belong to that gate. You would need to see if the Dog van was parked up and be vigilant for every visit. 

However if you did your research and there were likely spots on the property and you had an alternative access point well away from the gate you would potentially have the place to yourself. I've had places like this in the past. Very dodgy as there can be fellas wandering around with guns safe in the knowledge they've got the place to themselves. 

So explore but you'd either have to be a good runner or have a bloody good excuse.

• Like 2

There's a willow growing out between the euyonomous and the rhodo. Its just one picture though .The ground looks clean around that bull nosed kerb . There's a hole in the mesh from people getting over the gate .Probably never opened !

Honestly, this is an actual gate. I wouldn't bother myself but it's pure genius at keeping out all but the most determined. 

Or blind.. :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

I'd google it and see what's behind the gate. I'm lat 51 and have these same signs. The gate is in use, that sign wouldn't stay there unless intended.Land is managed and gates are checked because they don't want an overnight Instant caravan park. They also feel that as they own the land and that as there is no public footpath/ right of way then they can reinforce this with the keep out sign. 

The Police sign Is genuine but may not belong to that gate. You would need to see if the Dog van was parked up and be vigilant for every visit. 

However if you did your research and there were likely spots on the property and you had an alternative access point well away from the gate you would potentially have the place to yourself. I've had places like this in the past. Very dodgy as there can be fellas wandering around with guns safe in the knowledge they've got the place to themselves. 

So explore but you'd either have to be a good runner or have a bloody good excuse.

Dude, it's probably the same spot. I'm at 51..

• Like 1