The Random Thread

whats_luring

You've all probably heard me harping on about my up coming exams yada yada...

Thought I'd put up a picture of my revision tools.

gallery_15439_7570_293071.jpg

gallery_15439_7570_93166.jpg

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 11

Its apparently a geordie phrase. Can't say its one i'd heard before. Maybe someone from up that way could jump in??

e2a: hold tight the sausage roll. lol

http://vimeo.com/47812991

:rofl:

"All the lasses in the world I think you're pure cush

Even if you're rough as fuck I still think that you are lush

Wallsend, Byker, Whitley Bay - where all the fanny is pure classy

I'll take you back to my house and fucking smash ya pasty!"

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 4

Aint been here in ages, cant even post a picture either really doing my head in, i click on my media and it comes up with the loading dots then dissapears, got lodsa nice hash picture & outdoor prep piccys that i cant upload ffs.

Anyway, i got 13 bagseed that are in there 4th week of veg, gonna repot them tommorow & get them going on 12/12 force flower

Been sooo stoned & forgetfull and havent ordered any seeds yet ffs but it dosent matter i shall do it tommorow & get my ass in gear!

I will have another good year, my 5th grow and im only 22 my life is soo chilled ;)

• Like 4

I started showing two blokes how to go guerilla, went out early with them showed em what to look for, even decided on a shared plot to let them learn, gave them half a pack of purple Ryder to do a seed run as well.

it all went tits up when they were told a tenner would not get them seeds for self sufficiency! Now a good plot is going unused as i ain't gonna be filling it up alone!!!

^Sound like absolute muppets. :D Do they not know you have to speculate to accumulate?

Haha, if they'd have put £50 each into seed, plant protection and cloning materials they could have got X times their investment back in just a few months. :D For the cost of a half oz of bud on the street...

• Like 2

^Sound like absolute muppets. :D Do they not know you have to speculate to accumulate?

Exactly ,....that's my favourite saying,...

• Like 2