The Random Thread

whats_luring

Hey guys, has anyone tried to order from Dinafem? I just tried 2 order the following seeds serious 6, white widow xxl & killer kush fast version with 4 free Freebies :toldya: but when it came to payment there was an error, how come this?

I took the advise of @Lea Valley regarding these strains but could not find red purple? Initially I was going to order from choice seeds but there has been a bad report on this.

Anyone else having any other problems with seed banks? 

@panik I had a look at RGSC & they all look such good strains. Just wondering what would you recommend for lat 53 cold damp climate, Ireland for outdoor GG on these strains? Early Grape berry & Whitey Freeze sounds like it would suit but I haven't a clue as I'm still crawling in this field as I try to find my way to b a successful grower. :smokin:.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

Hey guys, has anyone tried to order from Dinafem? I just tried 2 order the following seeds serious 6, white widow xxl & killer kush fast version with 4 free Freebies :toldya: but when it came to payment there was an error, how come this?

I took the advise of @Lea Valley regarding these strains but could not find red purple? Initially I was going to order from choice seeds but there has been a bad report on this.

Anyone else having any other problems with seed banks? 

@panik I had a look at RGSC & they all look such good strains. Just wondering what would you recommend for lat 53 cold damp climate, Ireland for outdoor GG on these strains? Early Grape berry & Whitey Freeze sounds like it would suit but I haven't a clue as I'm still crawling in this field as I try to find my way to b a successful grower. :smokin:.

Hey Irish girl , if you are after all those strains why don't you try herbies,  you will find them all there including red purps or try female seeds direct for red purps, 

if if your thinking rgs seeds Gg3 , Early Grape Berry, Whitey Freeze, GeenGolds, Patriot medicine xGG are all earlyish could give them a crack..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, panik said:

Hey Irish girl , if you are after all those strains why don't you try herbies,  you will find them all there including red purps or try female seeds direct for red purps, 

if if your thinking rgs seeds Gg3 , Early Grape Berry, Whitey Freeze, GeenGolds, Patriot medicine xGG are all earlyish could give them a crack..

Thank @panik, ya was just on ur website. I think I will go with the females, less hassel 4 me lollol. I did try order some for GG but I need to go bank first & change euros to sterling :wallbash: pain in da ass lollol but has to be done b4 I put an order in. 

So 8 think my female choice will be Whitey Freeze & GeenGolds.  U don't seems 2 have da Early Grape berry in female :no: otherwise this would be added. 

Once I have da sterling I will put my order in. Thanks :yep:. If I'm wrong let me know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panik said:

The beans in your shop are all your hybrids?  Do you have diaries for any of them?  I remember you bred some shockingly early, fat nugging bitches.  :pitchfork:

Edited by Briar Fox
  • Like 1

@Irishgirl

Well done, for a few quid you can transform your season. I used Choice and used the discount code 420 and got £10 off. I just phone em and give my order and  and pay on Visa. it's here 48 hours later. The Red Purps  are worth while and around £40 for 10. 

The White Widow Auto also do extremely well indoor if you still have your set up.

You could use a couple of beans and have a smoke in 70 days. Have a look on the Auto section. Look up Dan1122 , he's done monster indoor Auto Widows. 

If you get RGSC bits I'm sure you get loads of freebies too.  

You will have a good season. Deffo get the S6. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Briar Fox said:

The beans in your shop are all your hybrids?  Do you have diaries for any of them?  I remember you bred some shockingly early, fat nugging bitches.  :pitchfork:

No mate I have mine and some from High-rise, bred by KRK from Canadian and American forums etc a legend in his own right,.. No diary's for individual strains mate but most of them have stared in a diary or 2 over a few different forums, hopefully there will be plenty of individual diary's and good information up by next year with the good people of uk420 and else where who are running the strains this season , ..as a new company I totally expect people to be sceptical until they can see relevant information and documented diary's of what they might be buying,  but I can assure you our goal here at RealGorillaSeeds is to bring a reliable , affordable , professional service to the outdoor and indoor growers I wish I had around when I first started growing many years ago .... :yep: 

• Like 7

Will you be stocking any other high-rise gear in the future? Krk got some nice genetics, c99, G-haze Diesel and Mob to name a few. @panik 

Edited by MJN
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MJN said:

Will you be stocking any other high-rise gear in the future? Krk got some nice genetics, c99, G-haze Diesel and Mob to name a few. @panik 

possibly mate, who knows I hear hes retired now..:down:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, panik said:

possibly mate, who knows I hear hes retired now..:down:

He's not retired, just finished with the outdoor scene :yep:

• Like 2

ha, its about that time of year...root shot

large.58f0f89248583_1404-SBroots.JPG.ff9

My own hacks (serious bastards) just growing a couple out for fun, they got leaves at the top and roots at the bottom, so far so good :)