The Random Thread

whats_luring

Last minute GG shopping (Like Christmas but in April). Does anyone have discount codes for Herbies,Choice or the Tude please?

• Like 1

Walked out my gaff and my neighbour had his kid walking about with his bright orange pet snake  :huh:

He held it so i could get a nice pic . Beautiful creatures. 

5 hours ago, Asher Gong said:

3x auto mazar on s-man

for 12.50 ;)

Nice 1 would be rude not to grab a pack for that price really.then that's me done ..I think lol

• Like 2

Originally posted my first beans.. first batch on the list is..

Jack 47 fv

Green poison fv

OG kush

Toasted cheese

EGB x evil skunk

Royal Dane x ulduz

Early grape

More soon too and autos at the end of the month :)

• Like 7

And so it begins, 9 auto diesel haze x royal dane in to germinate. dinafem diary and og kush is being started on 4/20 and the WW Xxl's at a later date.

all the best peeps this seasons gonna be a corker

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Mohamedbear said:

And so it begins, 9 auto diesel haze x royal dane in to germinate. dinafem diary and og kush is being started on 4/20 and the WW Xxl's at a later date.

all the best peeps this seasons gonna be a corker

Hey Mohamedbear my friend. 

Wow, u sound busy with all that going on. The best of luck to you this season. I'm sure u will do a mighty job whatever u grow :oldtoker:.

• Like 2

Cheers @Irishgirl got lots more to get germinating and out, loads of photos and autos and another couple of plots to prep still but its just been too warm this past week to want to do anything other than just sit in the sun and get stoned.

all the best to you, glad you've got an indoor setup on the grow but you can't beat a bit of gging. looking forward to seeing your plants.

take it east Irishgirl, much love :hippy:

• Like 1

dodgee night last night... i think alot of people who do this season after season might end up a bit relaxed on there missions.. what with being used what they are doing... no longer keeping one step ahead if anything may happen along the way..  always be ready for anything...  i almost had a running but i kept carm.. outwitted and carried on..  all was good..

dont get to relaxed to and from guys... keep vigilant.. i know it goes with out saying.. but i was chill as fook and then all of a sudden not so chill.. 

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 8