The Random Thread

whats_luring

@harvestreaper when will you pop up or put ur babies in the ground? Wow, do you keep them outside day & night? Much too cold here, we had a bad wet March but hope we all will have a good summer :yep:

Just thought I would share a few female seeds I ordered: No idea but will give these a go.....

Auto's

5x Auto Alpujarrena                              PYRAMID seeds 

5x Blue Mammoth Autoflowering      Barney's seeds

5x Malana Bomb Autoflowering         Barney's seeds

5x Money Maker                                    Strain hunter seeds

3x Maya Gold                                         Sumo seeds

Photoperiod

5x Alpujarrena                                        PYRAMID seeds

Freebies 

4 x Early Skunk                                       Seedsman seeds

All the above seeds are ones I want to try but will last me for some time as I will b doing 6 max at a time, maybe mix & match so don't get alarmed over the amount as they will not be growing, planted etc all at once. Happy days & may the sun shines this year for us GG's :yep:.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Irishgirl said:

@harvestreaper when will you pop up or put ur babies in the ground? Wow, do you keep them outside day & night? Much too cold here, we had a bad wet March but hope we all will have a good summer :yep:

hi @Irishgirl probly be a while yet til they go in the ground  they are out 247 yes ,its cold here to so its hard for em but that what i want plants that can handle my area including germing uncoverd outside but at the same time when they came up last year they didnt do much at all at the begining due to low temps so i expect simlar this time ,just,playing at expriments really lol yep lets hope we all get a bountiful harvest this year:yep:

• Like 1

I'm one of the lucky ones because my partner totally understands why I do it. If I'm passionate about something then I can't hide it, everyone has got to like it or lump it. That's my approach anyway. I feel really lucky now after reading about all you lot having to sneak about. I love @Asher Gong's mentality -Bob and weave ... I like it mate. 

This is is one of my favourite  weed films because it shows the love and passion that we farmers have but without any bravado. Just care and love. Please watch this if you haven't already, it's an absolute gem.

Edited by Tuggie
  • Like 8

On 04/04/2017 at 4:38 PM, harvestreaper said:

its a tuff sport  i dug out a new plot saturday morning went back sunday with  few handfuls of compost cs ffb for each hole on way out  noticed another ggers  meshs an bamboo tuked under a tree few hundred yards away

Was it a tree or a big bramble bush?  And was there any bags of chicken poop?? lol  I left a few bits at a couple of plots at the weekend, hope you didnt come across mine ;)

• Like 1

that was pretty chill.. cheers tuggie

i love this time of year he says, standing in line at the grocery store and everyones has leaves stuck to there back... bits of buds in there hair... nice :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mr_git said:

Was it a tree or a big bramble bush?  And was there any bags of chicken poop?? lol  I left a few bits at a couple of plots at the weekend, hope you didnt come across mine ;)

lol didnt notice any chiken poop if it was yours no need to worry i wont be touchin lol

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, harvestreaper said:

lol didnt notice any chiken poop if it was yours no need to worry i wont be touchin lol

what lat? how many cages bamboos?

1 minute ago, panik said:

what lat? how many cages bamboos?

everyone getting para lol be surpised if it was one of yours ,,looked like 10/20,,,lat 51,,,if any of you find 20 holes you never dug not far away well be on same page lol

• Like 2

Just now, panik said:

Definitely not mine , lol 

if i saw your stuff i think id just turn round go home lol but seeing id dug a bigger plot out before i noticed this one i figured id give it a wirl lol 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, harvestreaper said:

everyone getting para lol be surpised if it was one of yours ,,looked like 10/20,,,lat 51,,,if any of you find 20 holes you never dug not far away well be on same page lol

tbh the first thing i did the other day was have a look for freshly dug holes nearby...those nettles look just like 'my' nettles ;)       

well itll be highly amusing if its someone here lol  lat 51 loam not sure what you meant by flies im tthik as you know what sometimes feel free to pm if you concerned about anything