The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

lol They are ALWAYS bothered mate, You will learn this as you get older and have to put up with them longer.

Too true, I say nowt, best to inform the missus as little as possible because all it takes is a mood swing and shit storm starts.

To be fair it just gives her something else to worry about so less she knows the better. Bob and weave!

• Like 8

I love how everyone has the same problems with the misses haha mine knows i grow but has know idea about the lengths i have to go to :pitchfork:

Edited by 80085
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Asher Gong said:

Too true, I say nowt, best to inform the missus as little as possible because all it takes is a mood swing and shit storm starts.

To be fair it just gives her something else to worry about so less she knows the better. Bob and weave!

6 minutes ago, 80085 said:

I love how everyone has the same problems with the misses haha mine knows i grow but has know idea about the lengths i have to go to :pitchfork:

Like last season, when my mrs would ask "are you going to check on your plant in the woods"...

I would say "Yes babe, I'm going to check on my PLANT in the woods". Obviously I didn't tell her that I was in fact growing a jungle lol 

• Like 9

One day it will be proven as a great organic medicine and then will be laughing looking like the sane ones for once :skin_up:

• Like 4

Good to hear others that have similar Mrs issues. What I really want to know though is if there are any gging Mrs's out there who have disapproving Mr's ?  The ladies appear to have gone a little quiet on here ??? Where's @Irishgirl and @rusty trichomes these days ?  Hope you're well lasses and getting all prepped for a sensational season. 

• Like 3

@rusty trichomes is a woman? :shock: I don't know why, and call me sexist, but I would never have assumed that. My bad. I guess you learn something new every day.

I wouldn't be surprised if half the users on here are actually women who just aren't letting on. I was actually thinking that the other day while doing my make up in the mirror. 

• Like 6

Iv seen rusty pull off a few coorker grows I wonder how she getting on nowadays hope she pops in soon she was ok old rusty..

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, English Archer said:

@rusty trichomes is a woman? :shock: I don't know why, and call me sexist, but I would never have assumed that. My bad. I guess you learn something new every day.

I wouldn't be surprised if half the users on here are actually women who just aren't letting on. I was actually thinking that the other day while doing my make up in the mirror. 

Funny you should mention it. ;) I'm a woman.

I don't try to hide it – you can see I have a feminine name and avatar and it says on my profile page that I'm female. But most people here think I'm a bloke, judging by how routinely I get called dude, bro, fella, and have people admiring my balls. lol I never correct anyone about it because it really doesn't bother me ... I actually like being able to blend in and be one of the lads. I don't want to be treated differently or have people worrying that they shouldn't swear in front of me.

It is a funny thing though ... it's just an assumption which we all make – me included – in thinking that everybody else on here is male. Yes, I do it too, and I don't know why, because there's no reason why this should be a male-dominated hobby (other than you proper GG blokes lugging heavy bags of compost over hill and dale ... fuck that for a laugh ... that's why I do my girly stuff in the garden, innit?). When I first started growing I learned almost everything from other growers who were women.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Clean Green said:

Good to hear others that have similar Mrs issues. What I really want to know though is if there are any gging Mrs's out there who have disapproving Mr's ?

My husband has never used cannabis and is not a big fan of what I do, but he's a good bloke and never complains. Not even when I'm stinking the house out with my fresh harvest hung up in the spare room. I have a lot to be grateful for.

While I don't lie to him about my gardening activities, one place I do draw the line is that I never tell him how much I spend on seeds. lol 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, panik said:

Iv seen rusty pull off a few coorker grows I wonder how she getting on nowadays hope she pops in soon she was ok old rusty..

put a lot of us to shame... no holding back rusty

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Black Venus said:

My husband has never used cannabis and is not a big fan of what I do, but he's a good bloke and never complains. Not even when I'm stinking the house out with my fresh harvest hung up in the spare room. I have a lot to be grateful for.

While I don't lie to him about my gardening activities, one place I do draw the line is that I never tell him how much I spend on seeds. lol 

That's because he's scared to do plain lol

• Like 1

large.starts.jpg

spring has sprung ,,3 x unkown seedlings that  just came up outside,,3 x rsc chitrali cuts,,3 x seed pots auto audrey,,wild purps,,real geurila kush ,,1 of  the aa sprouted ,1 rgk up no sighn from wp yet only  been out a couple of days an still cold at night

ps  panik exuse the rgk name i made it  up before you went live probly wont amount to much, real because its real seed company strains   real because its a cross of two real  kushes  mazarx chitrali not the  hollywood interpretation ,, an gureilla because it was bred out on a gureilla plot lol 

• Like 9

Even tho it's my first proper GG this year, my wife was worried and said she was, but she's ok about it , she even asked me the other day how are my plants doing and was confused when I said that I haven't even started them yet.

she asked me what the fuck have I been doing as I've been out for hours at a time.

i had to then explain all the prep work involved, finding plots, cutting shit down, digging holes and all that. She thought you just put a seed in the ground. Haha.

15 hours ago, Clean Green said:

Good to hear others that have similar Mrs issues. What I really want to know though is if there are any gging Mrs's out there who have disapproving Mr's ?  The ladies appear to have gone a little quiet on here ??? Where's @Irishgirl and @rusty trichomes these days ?  Hope you're well lasses and getting all prepped for a sensational season. 

I'm still here @Clean Green, just went quite for a while & getting, r trying to get use to nenew site etc....

I hope to be back out GG this season but was struggling with strains, ideas & what not. I find this hobby overwhelming but I enjoyed it very much last year even tho I hadn't a clue what I was doing, times like that it's good 2 have a buddy on board. There is just so much info & can be conflicting.

Waiting on female seeds to come but have 6 auto northern blue lights under led light as I type, a week germinated today & all popped up out of soil. I'm hoping to go down da no till road, no bottles etc. 

Look 4ward 2 seeing u about the site mate :yep:.

• Like 7