The Random Thread

whats_luring

Has anyone used jiffy peat pellets to start their plants in? I need something small for transporting.

yeah, but if from seed i don't generally get them big enough to plant in them though, I used 2 inch last year and 1 inch this year, the plants started to turn to water cress soon as the tap root broke through the bottom of the pellet. I have to pot up to 2"inch pots before i get any decent growth that i'd deem ready to plant.

• Like 2

Has anyone used jiffy peat pellets to start their plants in? I need something small for transporting.

I used them last year I really rate them, but its deep root trainers all the way this year, easier to transport imo
  • Like 1

Truly random post.

I have just been introduced to the weird world of Connor Adams, some of you may be aware of him some of you may be friends with him. A rather entuisiastic gentleman I think you'll agree. My wife for some odd reason is obsessed with him.

There are a multitude of videos on how to "do things like a boss" on you tube An example of him "smashing a pastie" and doing the "walk of shame" which are two of his classics so I've been told are linked below.

If you ever think you are going slightly mad, please refresh yourself on what mad actually looks like by watching one of his vids....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax67_yNCdWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6OdFAF-OnE

Edited by iamafunkimunki

Smash the pasty wff!

Those shorts...

imagine his kids googling 'dads' name in 20 yrs lol

Youtubes mental when you end up a million miles from your search lol

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 1

Smash the pasty wff!

imagine his kids googling 'dads' name in 20 yrs lol

Youtubes mental when you end up a million miles from your search lol

Its apparently a geordie phrase. Can't say its one i'd heard before. Maybe someone from up that way could jump in??

e2a: hold tight the sausage roll.lol

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 2

That looked suspiciously like a Greggs Steak Bake he was smashing and NOT a pasty...............That has to be a southerner doing a bad impersonation of a north-easterner,leastways I hope it is?

• Like 3

That looked suspiciously like a Greggs Steak Bake he was smashing and NOT a pasty...............That has to be a southerner doing a bad impersonation of a north-easterner,leastways I hope it is?

lol. I agree pasties are not square. Whatever it is no normal person has any business smashing one as he does.

• Like 2

Smashing the pasty is slang round here for shagging. As in lady parts are the pasty.

Interesting. Not heard that one before.

Logical given the moves he's busting out.

Interesting. Not heard that one before.

Logical given the moves he's busting out.

To be fair looking at the state of him a warm steak bake is the best he can hope for.

• Like 2

To be fair looking at the state of him a warm steak bake is the best he can hope for.

:rofl: Oh i don't know his skills at sledging down the stairs like a boss are sure to wow the ladies.

Judging from the amount of socks he's shoved down his pants in the walk of shame video i think he may well be overcompensating for something, no amount of stair sledging is gonna help him out in that department. :rofl:

@@iamafunkimunki my misses just used the eternal phrase of "what the fuck are you watching?" when i opened that nonsense.

• Like 2