The Random Thread

whats_luring

2 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

did yours have a taste of lemon or lime too ?

I done some last year by accident, I was getting ready for some nice long cucumbers and they stopped growing, ballooned out and went stripped. thought to myself these are small water melons lol. but cut in half to reveal a cumbers gubbings. they tasted very sweet, weirdly so.. like an actual melon cucumber hybrid. my little lad was watching the BFG at the time and called them snozcumbers so that's what they got called round my house lol 

• Like 8

If my mate changed his name legally to 'The home office' could he then grant me a licence to grow cannabis legally?  Just a thought,  I heard something on the radio the other day about what is and isn't allowed in deed poll applications and this doesn't fit any disallowed categories.  

• Like 4

Damn guerrilla growing is addictive! I had to take a step back and smoke some weed today because I was getting a bit too carried away clearing my plot.... I just kept thinking right, last little bit now... and before I knew it I'd cleared another 3 ft of brambles! I thought at this rate the patch of brambles I'm in is gonna be gone! But I've got room for about 20 there now got another patch cleared and 10 holes dug there, I know where the auto widows are going and got space for another 10 in a plot that I used 3 seasons ago... 

whoop whoop this seasons gonna be good!

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 10

Made some seeds last year from some hybridsfromhell strains one wild monk female and 6 wild monk males did the dirty deed there was also a Danish gold female hanging around and a later flowering dg male. Was just wondering what can be expected from these as hfh  strains are pretty unstable to begin with? I know the wild monk should be f2s?  But the dg got some pollin from both so some f2s mixed with a new cross?

I'd use them as rough seed for some designated, far away from other plants area . They might make replacements for slug victims and they could be brilliant but they could be hemp . 

If you had a good early indoor female and had pollinated it with a HFH male I would be more interested to see what that hack turns out like . I'd just be afraid of masses of leaf and buds only fit for bubble bags . I had some decent HFH plants too . Danish gold and HP2 ,if there's enough sunshine and its not a typical leafy plant they can have good flowers . 

• Like 2

They were made in Ireland so should be used of the clouds :hippy: the wild monk wasn't anything worth taking about 1 semi auto female ready in late August out of 9 seeds average smoke fully seeded tho :mellow: The Danish Gold Wasn't Too Bad With Seeds And potent Enough 2 Years In A Row with a lemon hash taste :skin_up:think I better buy some fems messing around with regular seeds last few year's 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, inaction man said:

I did it the season before & will do again this season.

16 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Me too

Whats the seed to weed time? Good mould resistance?

Im getting a few to try never done autos before.

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

Who did dp auto mazar last season? 

i think it may of been Slimpikin's? i have a tin of these to use this season - along with some other DP beans, think big,think different,ducksfoot,frisian dew,white widow and the mazar.. possibly split the lot over 2 plot's and have 2 island's of fem autos

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

3 minutes ago, Key4 said:

Whats the seed to weed time? Good mould resistance?

Im getting a few to try never done autos before.

Think mess 11 weeks for me and there excellent for mould resistance mate :yep:

They sound good. I seen some indoor looking ones here last season best outdoor autos ive seen.

Whats best plant out date? i want to get a crop of kkfv cuts after if i can.

Whats average yield size? So i know spacing.

No mores questions ....i think lol 

39 minutes ago, Key4 said:

They sound good. I seen some indoor looking ones here last season best outdoor autos ive seen.

Whats best plant out date? i want to get a crop of kkfv cuts after if i can.

Whats average yield size? So i know spacing.

No mores questions ....i think lol 

I got half Oz and a 32 team plant, they do get a fairly good size for an auto, 2ft space should be fine.

I'm doing some white widow x blue mazar auto this year :)

Should give the blue mazar a go too there just as good 

• Like 2