The Random Thread

whats_luring

Had a nice session last night with some old friends. The Double Durban from @Eelhelmet was the herb of choice and everyone was super high and chatty. My partner normally falls asleep after two puffs but she stayed up all night chonging away loving it. It's her favourite. Looking forward to trying some of your other strains this year. Hope your good pal.

• Like 13

trees are in blossom, daffodils up ,dawn chorus  getting earlier an louder,,,  natures calling us to work 

• Like 9

Morrisons trying to charge £3 for 1kg of fbb cheeky bastards it was £2 last year.

Big tubs of chicken shit for £8 seems good i might give it a try at that price.Trying to do most my grow for £1 a plant lol 

I've got a bit of old fashioned trade to do. I've been asked to replace some locks by somebody who keeps chickens and keeps all the manure in big tubs! :naughty:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beezee said:

@Key4 get yourself to home bargains mate! 1.5kg fbb £1.30, bags of chicken shit £2 ;)

Don't forget the £1.60 coco blocks

• Like 3

1 hour ago, beezee said:

@Key4 get yourself to home bargains mate! 1.5kg fbb £1.30, bags of chicken shit £2 ;)

Last time i went in there i got blinded by the bargains and ended up with 10 coco bricks all the canes and pots, gloves,wire.

Only problem was i had to put my kid on my shoulders and use the pram to haul it all through a busy town center then 2 buses home .

ok i moved some sprouts to a plot this morning  getting em out of the mass of mess they were in wernt easy ended up with 10/15 i planted out just for fun ,tbh afer digging out some fresh holes i really didnt wanna piss around with em lol didnt take a camera this morning will photo any survivors on my next visit,,got onemore plot to  prep an il be ready to start planting out ..

• Like 5

On 13/03/2017 at 4:28 PM, Key4 said:

Last time i went in there i got blinded by the bargains and ended up with 10 coco bricks all the canes and pots, gloves,wire.

Only problem was i had to put my kid on my shoulders and use the pram to haul it all through a busy town center then 2 buses home .

That's dedication right there :yep:

• Like 4

well deserved spliff right here... daughters had me run ragged bless her..

i was gonna reach for a beer.. but had to reach for a coffee instead.. ive been bang on the kush lately.. just busted upen the blackberry.. it was nice before but now its had a long cure.. its nooice! telling ya.. smells and tasts good

i might have to hit a link bz posted and get a little singles mix from herbies..

large_bb.JPG

• Like 12

@RandyBoBandy I think you have to spend over 50 bucks for the discount, don't quote me on that tho, I haven't used them for a long time.

Edited by beezee
  • Like 1