The Random Thread

whats_luring

@crticalcontent dry it in a tub with silica gel, then put it in a baggie and put that in the freezer.

Worked well for me last year, just make sure you leave the baggie warm up before you open it to avoid condensation

• Like 8

All systems go here, early popping of regs for pre-plantout sexing. 40 beans in 40 little pots sitting in the rain getting their first soak au naturel.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Key4 said:

Snaps sorted, plenty of water, 20 mile walk today :smug: 

Followed the wrong track and got lost. Managed to stumble back onto my route but didnt realize where i was and managed to miss all the places i marked lol  :wallbash: 

6 hours none stop walking for fuk all. The joys of guerrilla growing.

13 hours ago, Key4 said:

Followed the wrong track and got lost. Managed to stumble back onto my route but didnt realize where i was and managed to miss all the places i marked lol  :wallbash: 

6 hours none stop walking for fuk all. The joys of guerrilla growing.

Get a cheap compass or GPS.

• Like 2

large.58bfeb3910cfb_sprouts28th.jpglarge.sprouts8th.jpg

unless  something drastic happens think we got some  survivors gonna move them to a plot an thin em out see what happens  i intended to grow these seeds this season  just not like this lol they were bred on the plot au naturale and they sprouted in nature without being planted  

• Like 22

4 hours ago, harvestreaper said:

large.58bfeb3910cfb_sprouts28th.jpglarge.sprouts8th.jpg

unless  something drastic happens think we got some  survivors gonna move them to a plot an thin em out see what happens  i intended to grow these seeds this season  just not like this lol they were bred on the plot au naturale and they sprouted in nature without being planted  

Excellent stuff. Do you know how many beans you put down there and how many have sprouted? Interested in the germ / survival rate :)

• Like 1

i havnt  got any idea it was  fully seeded buds just thrown away ,,there were hundreds many have died since jan ,,the parents were germed outside last year  without any kind of cover  and came up early  to  im trying to create plants that are tuff for my area but this is just an accident ,,but now they here gonna  put them on a plot an see if any make it thru  full season  any that do will def be candidates for breeding 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Key4 said:

You should do a dairy id love to see how they do .

yea was thinking same thing gonna move em to a safe plot and if they survive  ill do a diary or a least update 

• Like 6

Whoop whoop!..

this is the random thread...

So have a laugh at this guy, he gives jimmy Carr a run for his money on the one liners.

Made me laugh out loud several times haha

• Like 6