The Random Thread

whats_luring

Badger smadger, my plants sit about 10ft from big old set, never a problem, though I must admit, I've never been after dusk for fear of being assaulted..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Asher Gong said:

Badger smadger, my plants sit about 10ft from big old set, never a problem, though I must admit, I've never been after dusk for fear of being assaulted..

now I know what the B in gbh stands for lol grievous badgerly harm ...... ill get me coat

• Like 3

On 18/02/2017 at 4:24 PM, crticalcontent said:

im still making my seeds!:wallbash: looks like an end of april, begining march plant out for me. any interesting crosses @SlimPikins

@crticalcontent  how long does it take to make more seeds from seeds, in an ideal world of course?  and can you use those fresh seeds right away for germination?

3 hours ago, SlimPikins said:

if your over there gis a nod m8 :thumsup:

unfortunately my account was de-activated sounds like some nice seeds you've got going on their. if only:pitchfork:.

On 22/02/2017 at 9:14 AM, SlimPikins said:

Been at it for a month now, digging in manure but it don't look like any frost will be speeding up the rotting, have to be earlier prep n later plantouts this year I reckon :yes:

Do you still have to wait if you use manure that's already rotted down?

Also, how do you know if its ready or not?  I've found a few spots that let you help yourself to the old pile of manure and they have a sign saying "pre rotted", I'm assuming I could just load up some of that and throw it in my holes and they would be good to go?

Cheers

• Like 3

@harvestreaper 

If you leave em a year or two lying horizontal they can be easily broken down and striped to fibre. Handy for working the next generation of plants with  :med:. Love herb and all its uses :yes::notworthy::notworthy:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SlimPikins said:

Me personally I'd still like it in there atleast 3-4 week ahead of planting m8, and I'd be turning in every week, on my hands n knees crumbling it all together, removing Loam, roots and enything els restricting my roots.

Have to say though m8, I have grown in 80% rotted horse dung in the past with no issues :yep:

Cheers mate :)  Pre rotted horse shit for free is a lot better on the pockets than loads of bags of soil :)

ne place has got bags of poultry manure too, but I think its fresh and you have to burn it through or something, but I'm gonna try some of that too :)