The Random Thread

whats_luring

Has anyone smoked any of the strains available at hfh at the moment on the .net site? Going to buy a 10 pack of fems from attitude because of the promo although i cannot decide between purple maroc, passion #1 or easy sativa and fill the rest of the holes with hfh regs.

SMB it's a disused factory, the only accessible side is on a footpath, with greenery growing up the lower half, so don't want to unbolt and draw attention to a section.

haha I know BR tell me about it!

Has anyone smoked any of the strains available at hfh at the moment on the .net site? Going to buy a 10 pack of fems from attitude because of the promo although i cannot decide between purple maroc, passion #1 or easy sativa and fill the rest of the holes with hfh regs.

Yep , I smoked royal dane and hash plant 2 . Hash plant 2 is strong and hazy ,not particularly sweet but dank ,a bit like buffalo or barbeque crisps . Royal dane buds ,the pheno that i smoked ,were looser and lighter but still nice ,just very stemmy .

Cheers sounds alright both still hit you like any other bud would though right?

Yes . I did get an odd plant that was a little hemp-ish last year ,small plants but still good weed . They look a lot better than the pictures of purple maroc buds or kc36 ,definitely not as leafy .

@in.the.night.garden

Any tips on getting over palisade security fencing? it's 7ft high, no trees or walls close by, and saw a mate impale himself on one at school once so a bit weary

ITNG

Piece of thick carpet over the spikes? :lookaround:

Edited by uberowl
  • Like 1

Any tips on getting over palisade security fencing? it's 7ft high, no trees or walls close by, and saw a mate impale himself on one at school once so a bit weary

ITNG

Isn't there a member around here that drills out or hacksaws through the bottom bolt/rivet and replaces it with a nut and bolt that they can undo whenever they want. Doesn't draw any suspition as it's fixed to anyone looking.

• Like 2

Isn't there a member around here that drills out or hacksaws through the bottom bolt/rivet and replaces it with a nut and bolt that they can undo whenever they want. Doesn't draw any suspition as it's fixed to anyone looking.

Yep there is,... ;)

• Like 3

Nice yeah I thought about somehow getting the round nut off the back and replacing with a normal one, don't really want to create a gap in the greenery I'll just keep pulling it back together. Cheers ITNG

Nice yeah I thought about somehow getting the round nut off the back and replacing with a normal one, don't really want to create a gap in the greenery I'll just keep pulling it back together. Cheers ITNG

8mm titanium drill bit, 2 minutes job

Don't really want to lose the original bolt, if someone walking past spots it's been changed they'll be all over it

Don't really want to lose the original bolt, if someone walking past spots it's been changed they'll be all over it

How many people do you think will be walking along comparing bolts in a fence :no:

If your that worried just make sure it's a similar colour no one will look twice :yep:

• Like 3

^Agreed. A bit of dirt smeared over the new bolt to "age" it would help it blend in that bit more too if you're worried about that ITNG.

• Like 2

Has anyone used jiffy peat pellets to start their plants in? I need something small for transporting.