The Random Thread

whats_luring

1 hour ago, English Archer said:

Putting down poison wouldn't even scratch the surface in this case. They are absolutely everywhere, infesting an area of scrubland that is maybe the size of 50 football pitches. It must be perfect habitat for them because of all the wild berries, and it's most probably one of the most dense rodent populations in the country. On an average trip to the plot, I will see anywhere from 5 - 100 rodents, depending on the time of year. Autumn is by far the worst time for rodent numbers at this plot with it peaking in September/October when I see hundreds of them climbing in the trees and bushes. Whereas during early spring, I may only see 1 or 2 and they're always on the ground. 

Splice cannabilistic Zombie rat genomes with the DNA of a normal common or garden rattus norwegicus,starve for a week then release your   horde of zombified rodent creations into the scrubland,problem solved!

• Like 2

On 17/02/2017 at 1:53 PM, rusty trichomes said:

while im here sharing check this out . i wondered for time if it could be done here it is

this blew my mind!!! what a mad head and pulled it off

I might try and grow a mini little plant (in a tiny pot) up in the top branches of another cannabis plant. If all goes well I might try and grow another plant on top of that the year after ... And so on and so forth.

• Like 8

lol yea i agree i would never climb that high anyway let alone getting stoned at the top to have to climb down! i like the idea of planting on top of a other cannabis plant lol

i feel sick looking over the edge of balconies now days... i used to love climbing trees.. not to the tips though... id just freeze now.. i get the sweats watching the crazy little fuckers climbing cranes and shit.. one slip and there done..

and if that dudes willing to risk his life for that one plant... his using his risks the wrong way.. with balls like that he could be doing alot better than one shitty plant

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

Can someone show me how to do the "Show topic link and to how to link " please. I'm sure it's simple, but so am I .

Just copy the url and post it ;)

Yo guys n gals I've got a question to ask but there's no point in starting a new thread.

Have any of you had any trouble with badgers? Last year in the evening whilst trekking to my plot I see a family of badgers foraging and playing about so i kept my distance because I've heard of a couple of people getting attacked by em... But do they attack weed plants? 

I mean they might dig up the plants to get to the fish blood n bone if i use it bit will the munch em like rabbits, I've got several big holes near my plot that I was preparing today. Im gonna use the plot anyway but I just wanted to know if any of you have had any badger attacks?

I'm going to use cages but they looked like they could still get to the plants if they wanted to....

Badgers are omnivors but they aint going to touch your plants unless your using something as ferts buried in the ground they take a fancy too in which case they will dig up your plants like a mini JCB and your cage wont deternthem one iota.

• Like 2