The Random Thread

whats_luring

On 31/01/2017 at 5:21 PM, plazid said:

im gonna start growing a mother for this season i think makes more sense  as i hate spending lots on seeds. Now which seed to choice to be a mother ? (will be using other strains still also) thinking maybe kk fv or gp v1 from sweet seeds or maybe somthing from dutch passion

Thats what I plan to do for my first time out this year,  I need to save money and figured a couple/few mothers would be cheaper than loads of seeds.   I just hope I have enough time to get them big enough, I wont have anything to plant for another week or two yet :o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mr_git said:

Thats what I plan to do for my first time out this year,  I need to save money and figured a couple/few mothers would be cheaper than loads of seeds.   I just hope I have enough time to get them big enough, I wont have anything to plant for another week or two yet :o

You should be fine planting up all the way to July mate ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, harvestreaper said:

@Exile420 me to,,,  but its fun watching to see if any do ,,anything that does make it thru will be potted up 

Yeah keeps you occupied til we come out of hibernation :P

• Like 1

@English Archer  the parents of these beans came out early last  year without any cover they broke thru an didnt do much for a few weeks as to the cold but they got going fine ,so im interested to see how tuff these are ,,but it was just seeded bud thrown away so not costing me anything ,,i planted lots of others out early last year with many losses ,,but the earliest of the  beans was wild purps and garden indica both came up early an stood the storm ,,when i say early im talking april not  jan/feb tho lol ,,,its so early exile is right most wont make it im just looking for a freak i wont be germing the same strain properly til later in the year ,,

• Like 3

i went for the green poison fv , serious 6 and red purps so three mums hopfully now,also put in a auto for early plant out in about 5 weeks see if i can get decent early bud. Also a good way to save money on seeds if you not got the money and can grow a mother for clones is buy them by single seed : ) iv done that wiith the serious 6 as iv spent about £100 on seeds allready

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Gone fierce quiet in here.  Perhaps people emigrating, to other forums! :unsure:

A number of invite only forums around,but sure it will pick up in here once the season gets under way.

• Like 2