The Random Thread

whats_luring

I personally would avoid an early March plantout as the ground is still really cold. Maybe end of march if its a warm one. Best to wait & see when the native flora gets going a bit.

The only reason I do it in Feb is to check germ rates and spread the season out a little, plus I got a polytunnel to keep em warm so they'll have some decent roots by late March.

Early germing works well with certain HFH type strains where the males show super early if stressed allowing you to execute the fuckers in March/April/May

Having said that theres no real advantage to Feb germing and I'd only reccomend it to those that are somewhere very mild

• Like 1

I just happen to be an impatient individual, I admit that. Those who are saying 'why rush' are correct. There's no point sticking beans out, this early, but sometimes I just can't help myself. Regardless, I'm going to hold off for another month still, at least, after weighing things up. Even for a bit of an experiment, a February plant out would still be taking the piss really, so I'm going to wait until March as others have said. 

I have got a very interesting project I am working on in the mean time and preparing for this coming season... which should keep me busy for the next few weeks, if I start getting everything planned out and prepped. This will be my most exciting (and daring) work for this coming season, more so than any cornfield grow. I'm going to get out to the plot this afternoon so I can work out how much wood I'll need.

ATB guys :yep:

• Like 2

im gonna start growing a mother for this season i think makes more sense  as i hate spending lots on seeds. Now which seed to choice to be a mother ? (will be using other strains still also) thinking maybe kk fv or gp v1 from sweet seeds or maybe somthing from dutch passion

• Like 1

I'm thinking of running a couple of mothers maybe this time round of green poison fv and some toasted cheese, see how things go

1 hour ago, Captain Kush said:

Ain't toasted cheese indoor only after last years testers? Or maybe outdoor only idk read something about it 

Op open mate a few people ran them and was really Impressed, randy has some great shots of his :)

Damn I'm stoned.... does anyone know how to update your status on here now I can't for the life of me figure it out :mashed:

e2a I figured it out lol wreck head. 

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 2

Sorry again if this may sound stupid but how do you mention people now because I can't figure it out on my mobile or pc 

1 hour ago, Mohamedbear said:

Sorry again if this may sound stupid but how do you mention people now because I can't figure it out on my mobile or pc 

Just put the @ sign and  began to type there user name and it will appear ;)

@Exile420 ow yeah ffs well that's the pc sorted but on my mobile I put the @ sign and typed the full persons name and no box appeared and it didn't work but ah well cheers i'll just do it on the computer instead

• Like 1