The Random Thread

whats_luring

8 minutes ago, zug said:

Here they are mate - this was the bb x rd that I voted plant of the year.  Not in terms of yield, but how nice the smoke was - but cant really comment on yield as this was grown in a horrible part of our plot which got waterlogged for most of her veg time.  Not sure if these are known for getting really big or not,but this one was a bud on a stick type of affair - but oh what a bud!  Blueberry muffins and strong skunkyness.

large.bbxrd2.jpglarge.bbxrd.jpg

Ooooh like the new insert media function - no more BBcode silly bollix :)

eta = props and thanks again to @Eelhelmet for the creation!

How the fuck she pulled through...i will never know....no mould what so ever....plant was under water half the time it was growing. She looks banging mate, so glad we got seeds from her...

• Like 1

Just on the tail end of a mushroom trip and looking at your profile picture zug....  that's well cool man proper hippy alien.

Peace man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zug said:

Here they are mate - this was the bb x rd that I voted plant of the year.  Not in terms of yield, but how nice the smoke was - but cant really comment on yield as this was grown in a horrible part of our plot which got waterlogged for most of her veg time.  Not sure if these are known for getting really big or not,but this one was a bud on a stick type of affair - but oh what a bud!  Blueberry muffins and strong skunkyness.

'Faaaackin ell'... now that's a plant and a half right there lads.

Even for a "bud on a stick" as you describe it, they still look absolutely banging! I was wondering what all the hype was about this bb x rd after seeing people mention it on here in recent days... well now I know why... absolutely cracking!

• Like 4

Off to Vietnam in two hours :B): Gonna buy a motorbike is Siagon and head north via the coast roads                  :fish:

Look forward to seeing u all in spring (nearly).. im gonna have to hit the ground running to get on top of my gardening when i get back.

Tigs    :guitar:

• Like 6

Safe trip,i will be over there soon but next door in LOS,burma (yeah,i know,nowadays its myanmar) and cambodia :B):

Edited by Ch@ppers

14 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Safe trip,i will be over there soon but next door in LOS,burma (yeah,i know,nowadays its myanmar) and cambodia :B):

Nice one dude, and you @Ch@ppers

Burma is amazing!! was there last year.

Sure you know, but head to Dawai Penninsulla.. Get a mororbike in Dawai., then explore the penninsula.. 100's and 100's of miles of beautifull, untouched beaches. Every turn, we had to stop and look, with jaws touching the floor. Sure me and Miss Tigs were the first to play frisbee on a few.

lts gonna change pretty quickly too i reckon with the changes that are happening over there. Alot of it looks like its been bought up already

Just hope it doesnt go the same route as Thaliand :bangin:

Might nip into Cambodia on route, but i think Vietnam will keep us busy.

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 1

I havent been to burma in around 25 years mate,then it was a FIFO 24 hour visa,i was going to go last year to the temples at bagan but went to see angkor wat again,places change a lot when they open up,be lucky and enjoy.

47 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

I havent been to burma in around 25 years mate,then it was a FIFO 24 hour visa,i was going to go last year to the temples at bagan but went to see angkor wat again,places change a lot when they open up,be lucky and enjoy.

nice one, and you

39 minutes ago, lukio said:

Spent 6 weeks in burma. Just wow

for sure dude.

im gone

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zug said:

Glad she was sweet mate , but Randy made the originals in 2013. I just did a repro (f2 ) in 2014 cos there wasn't any seeds left. 

I've still got a few 100 left , but as you know there's lots of variation in the f2.

The auto gene don't help much ,  if you keep inbreeding you'll soon end up with full autos. 

Thanks for the pics though mate. :)

Edited by Eelhelmet
  • Like 6

i still have some f2 of yours... and also 6 or 7 f1 left... i never grew any more f1 cos i thought it would be a waste to just grow them and smoke... i just dont know what to do with em so they are still in my tin... im thinking now of mixing in another berry.. like the blackberry og..

fuck knows...

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 8

24 minutes ago, RandyBoBandy said:

i still have some f2 of yours... and also 6 or 7 f1 left... i never grew any more f1 cos i thought it would be a waste to just grow them and smoke... i just dont know what to do with em so they are still in my tin... im thinking now of mixing in another berry.. like the blackberry og..

fuck knows...

It's hard to know what is gonna come out of the seeds we made...the bb x rd crossed with a late male bb x rd....which in turn, had a go on the serious 6, red purps and Evil purps...didn't get many seeds from the s6 or red purps though.....you never know aye, so gonna try a few next season...might try those killer kush fv's too.

The plant in that pic, was the best smoke i have ever had, from an outdoor plant....was that good. It's just hoping that some of them traits carry through....the seeds we have from her, have a mighty durban purps, as a dad ha ha

• Like 6