The Random Thread

whats_luring

Thumbs down from me so far but that's only as I don't like change much ! lol It all seems Alien to my eyes and I think it will take me a while to get used to it 

Edit to add...I love it again when I know it I was the same the last change, it just seems weird on the eyes at the moment lol 

Edited by FARMER G
Add
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

I'm using the white background. Not so sure if its very user friendly compared to the old site.

Just gotta roll with it, i spose....have to agree though.....The old site was much better and easier on the old eyeballs lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

Can someone tell me how to upload images please. 

drag and drop maybe....i haven't tried yet......

• Like 1

No Andro, off the phone to my gallery. I've always have to go to the pc if I want to include images onto a post but can upload images to my gallery initially off the phone. 

Seem to to be generally scrolling more than before. I'm on the white screen, black and green seems to be a strain on the eyes. Is it too late to add a UK420 green option?

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 1

New site is shit on a mobile that's for sure. 

Had some shrooms last night and saw the new site for the first time while mildly tripping... proper messed with my heed. 

If it ain't broke and all that. Plus they lost my post in Andro's plant of he year thread...boooooooo

Edited by zug
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, zug said:

New site is shit on a mobile that's for sure. 

Had some shrooms last night and saw the new site for the first time while mildly tripping... proper messed with my heed. 

If it ain't broke and all that. Plus they lost my post in Andro's plant of he year thread...boooooooo

they lost my whole thread.....got up this morning and it was gawn.....had to start it all over!

Not a fan either...but wtf.....soon get used to it.

• Like 3

Bloody tech nerds ;)

On the plus side I stuck two fishing rods in my car today as permanent fixture, just to add value to our story of "we're going fishing" in case of ever gettin pulled over while on a plot mission.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Fucking hell,its how i imagine i would feel if i was spiked with acid or summat then went online,what a trippy page :wacko:

Yep

• Like 1

For all those members complaining about missing posts and threads, if you were to step outside of the guerrilla grow forum once in a while you would have seen that everyone was given plenty of notice not to post anything important between 2pm Saturday when the forum back up took place and  about mid afternoon Sunday when the forum upgrade migration completed. The new software may appear a bit radical but we skipped a few upgrades between the old version and the current one so it was a big update..

Any problems or questions about the upgrade can be posted HERE rather than us trying to hunt them down around the site..

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.. :)

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 3

Wow, this will take me time to get use to but better this then loosing the site completely. I'm sure it will be better then the old one, once I get use to it lol :P

• Like 3

12 hours ago, madgiz said:

For all those members complaining about missing posts and threads, if you were to step outside of the guerrilla grow forum once in a while you would have seen that everyone was given plenty of notice not to post anything important between 2pm Saturday when the forum back up took place and  about mid afternoon Sunday when the forum upgrade migration completed. The new software may appear a bit radical but we skipped a few upgrades between the old version and the current one so it was a big update..

Any problems or questions about the upgrade can be posted HERE rather than us trying to hunt them down around the site..

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.. :)

Very rarely anything very important gets posted in the outdoor section ;)

• Like 1

On 19/01/2017 at 7:31 PM, Andromedian said:

Got a pic of her lying around? Maybe I'll get lucky eh?

They are well worth doing mate.....

i think zug took a pic, i'll ask him tomorrow night :g:

Here they are mate - this was the bb x rd that I voted plant of the year.  Not in terms of yield, but how nice the smoke was - but cant really comment on yield as this was grown in a horrible part of our plot which got waterlogged for most of her veg time.  Not sure if these are known for getting really big or not,but this one was a bud on a stick type of affair - but oh what a bud!  Blueberry muffins and strong skunkyness.

large.bbxrd2.jpglarge.bbxrd.jpg

Ooooh like the new insert media function - no more BBcode silly bollix :)

eta = props and thanks again to @Eelhelmet for the creation!

Edited by zug
  • Like 10