The Random Thread

whats_luring

Right up my street those beans @@Andromedian I will be subbing up for life. Good to see that avatar back on the boards. Best of luck this season

Thanks my man.....you too matey....lets hope it's a cracker of a season across the board......

I have to admit....last year was a bit of a shit, to say the least.....we had more than our fair share of nightmares.

I'm posting them off this weekend.... ;)

atb

• Like 1

Can't wait to run rd x bb this season also the toasted cheese and double Durban :)

Some of the bb x rd phenos, ain't worth a toss mate.......but there are some beauties in there.

We found a proper corker....it was the only plant to survive, in a part of the forbidden zone, that got badly flooded. Smell was blueberry muffins, and the smoke was top 3 of the season.....good job we have seeds from the little beauty ;)

They are in my top 2 for mould worthyness too....i think if someone worked with this strain a bit more....some great results would soon appear. :yahoo:

• Like 1

ARE YOU A TRUMP FAN??? Sorry,doesnt get more random than that but the americans are getting enthused about the inaugeration lol

Not sure he is president material.....bit late now though ha ha

I can see riots and an assassination going down

• Like 2

Some of the bb x rd phenos, ain't worth a toss mate.......but there are some beauties in there.

We found a proper corker....it was the only plant to survive, in a part of the forbidden zone, that got badly flooded. Smell was blueberry muffins, and the smoke was top 3 of the season.....good job we have seeds from the little beauty ;)

They are in my top 2 for mould worthyness too....i think if someone worked with this strain a bit more....some great results would soon appear. :yahoo:

Got a pic of her lying around? Maybe I'll get lucky eh?

• Like 1

Got a pic of her lying around? Maybe I'll get lucky eh?

They are well worth doing mate.....

i think zug took a pic, i'll ask him tomorrow night :g:

They are well worth doing mate.....

i think zug took a pic, i'll ask him tomorrow night :g:

Well there retro on the list to get done then, regs out first and then my fems..

I need reverse some ladies yet too after my 2 current grows atm..

Silver spray 45ppm delivered today. Got some s1 of a wild super07 to reverse and make some seeds. Real nice pheno smells like SSH and bomb proof for mold. If I get more than I need I will send surplus in for subbies

• Like 3

Theirs a pic in my gallery of the finished bud. It's the white crystally one. Decent structure as well. I'm keen on working with it over a few years. Bit of selection like

• Like 3

lol

This particular pheno come in around sept 15th the rest were a week or two earlier but not as nice. Thinking about crossing it with auto blue kush or something to try and make it finish quicker without loosing quality lol we can only try

• Like 1