The Random Thread

whats_luring

I have to ask what are the crates intended use in that potential compost field of dreams?

Whatever their use, thats dedication right there and a a fair bit of shoe leather.

Be lucky

;)

e2a that last picture looks like you are growing on an indoor lawn.

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 2

That crate plot is very close to a leading supermarkey store Funks,we are filling the crates with compost and growing in them,the intention is to have 100 crates and 5000 litres of compost there by the end of the week.............Every little helps :clown:

• Like 6

I like it..

I've done leading DIY chains in the past never a supermarket.

Interesting.

From my experience growing in compost the trolleys will come in handy for you carting the yield away, make sure you take a quid coin though.

• Like 5

Anyone tried the british outdoor mix by feminized seeds?? popped five and they nearly ready go out! Think they was about 35quid from attitude.

I wish decent genetics were not so bloody expensive it's my first GG and i've got enough plots for 80 plants just can't afford the seeds lol -.-

I wish decent genetics were not so bloody expensive it's my first GG and i've got enough plots for 80 plants just can't afford the seeds lol -.-

Clones

Edited by Gom Jibbar
  • Like 2

1st slug casulty of the year, only lost one purple maroc, and it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things, yet i cant help but weigh things up in a final product kind of way. its the only part of my mindset thats fucked ! anyway peace and good vibes to all.

Always liked Female seeds for this reason. Won't get much cheaper than 10 fem Purple Maroc/Easy Sat for £40/€50, not many do better outdoors either.

• Like 1

HFH 14 to 16 euro's for top quality northern bread genetics, regs, but pack of 13 plus freebies. Wont cost you much to fill 80 holes.

Any tips on getting over palisade security fencing? it's 7ft high, no trees or walls close by, and saw a mate impale himself on one at school once so a bit weary

ITNG

Any tips on getting over palisade security fencing? it's 7ft high, no trees or walls close by, and saw a mate impale himself on one at school once so a bit weary

ITNG

My advice would be don't.

ITNG

You want a nice flexible pole and a long run up.

• Like 1