The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@Andromedian

Glad to see you back to normal Andro, sort of makes me know where I am on here. I may have to get myself Subbied up for those S6 crosses , let us know when you send them in please.

GL to you and Zug for 17, I'm sure you'll smash it as usual. I'm looking forward to some new cooking recipes and some new grow stories.

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 2

@@Andromedian

Glad to see you back to normal Andro, sort of makes me know where I am on here. I may have to get myself Subbied up for those S6 crosses , let us know when you send them in please.

GL to you and Zug for 17, I'm sure you'll smash it as usual. I'm looking forward to some new cooking recipes and some new grow stories.

ha ha the reason i left, has now left....so i thought what the fuck.

I was over the road for quite a while, but it just ain't the same....great forum, but just hasn't got the type of banter i like....

I'm a bit pissed off with myself really....as i have lost all my photos and a lot of the input i put in here....we live and learn.

You too mate.....hoping 2017 is a great year for everyone...

I'm going to stick them in the post, on the weekend....i'll let you know. ;)

• Like 3

@@Andromedian Welcome back . What crosses did you make? ive been meaning to send my lifers off for ages now.

Thanks my friend......i have always been about, but yeah good to be back as my good old self :yes:

It's well worth Subbing in mate....just the freebie seeds alone, make it worth it.

we have bb x rd.........(bb x rd) x evil purps(very cheesy pheno)......(bb x rd) x evil purps...........red purps x (bb x rd).....serious 6 x mighty durban purps.....serious 6 x (bb x rd)......red purps x mighty durban purps....

• Like 4

Thanks my friend......i have always been about, but yeah good to be back as my good old self :yes:

It's well worth Subbing in mate....just the freebie seeds alone, make it worth it.

we have bb x rd.........(bb x rd) x evil purps(very cheesy pheno)......(bb x rd) x evil purps...........red purps x (bb x rd).....serious 6 x mighty durban purps.....serious 6 x (bb x rd)......red purps x mighty durban purps....

These sound interesting but what is bb x Rd? Also are any of these beans good for GG? Sorry I'm still all new to this lol. Edited by Irishgirl
  • Like 2

These sound interesting but what is bb x Rd? Also are any of these beans good for GG? Sorry I'm still all new to this lol.

blueberry x royal dane.....

lot of variation, but if i did another guerrilla growers plant of the year, this would be in my top three....

had one that tasted of blueberry muffins....very nice stone too

• Like 5

something i meant to mention before ,,,i accidently stumbled on a good pest repellant , if you have a male dog fill a sack up an leave it in the yard for him to piss up every day , after a few weeks that smell will not come off even after heavy rain ,i used a sack id left out for months last year to transport dirt to a plot i left the sack on site and i believe the strong aroma kept the wildlife away .,,,,

• Like 1