The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@Irishgirl lots of dutch passion stuff and maybe some dinafem stuff, definatly a few Canadian strains like serious 6 if thats canadian and hopefully some uk acclimatized hfh stuff like wild 07 crosses made in Yorkshire.

lol:rofl: you lot make me laugh, I can always count on uk 420 bringing a smile to my face. Guerrillas in the milf .... ay you haven't seen my mum and i'm not sure i want to post a picture now, you'll be after her like a pack of dogs lol

• Like 8

Well after poor season 2016 im hopefull of a better year, been looking at all your grows from last year and some great results indeed :D

Just ordered some seeds, back to basics and just doing 10 or so fems. Going to try and do a bit more prep this year as i think the holes need a refresh, plenty of compo and 6 months worth of rabbit poo ive been saving 🤓 also get my little indoor seedling setup back on the go for a stronger start 👍

Atb for everyone 2017!

• Like 9

Opinions on Nirvana Swiss Cheese? Any good or are there better cheese strains for OD

yeah its a decent strain. late finisher tho and despite the supposed cheese heritage the plants I've grown didn't smell much.

• Like 1

I agree with Slim. I see these as the ultimate 'cavalry' strain. They start flowering late but finish quickly once flowering in my experience of running about 30 in 2013. So these are ideal replacements if early season (till early July) you lose plants to pests as you will still get a decent bit of veg time to up the yields when you come to harvest on 20th of October. :yep:

• Like 1

I agree with Slim. I see these as the ultimate 'cavalry' strain. They start flowering late but finish quickly once flowering in my experience of running about 30 in 2013. So these are ideal replacements if early season (till early July) you lose plants to pests as you will still get a decent bit of veg time to up the yields when you come to harvest on 20th of October. :yep:

yeah think they started flowering in sept when i grew them, but then packed on the bud fast. i chopped most of mine in November though. granted that was the year where everything was a couple weeks later for whatever reason.

a great strain for the tail end of staggered harvests or as you say, as cavalry stock to replace males or losses.

Just got me 50 canes for £7.49 from Amazon and 25m of mesh for £11 happy days :oldtoker:

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 3

Just want to say thanks to the Staff....for changing me back to my former self....

Zug and myself are going to send in a load of crosses we made this year, to be given away as sub gifts.

These include several serious 6 and red purp crosses.....crossed with some area 53 stuff :hi:

• Like 11