The Random Thread

whats_luring

Cheers @@English Archer all the best to you mate I hope you had a good christmas and the like I always like this time of year... but not as much as summer! bring on 2017 I bet you'll produce some crackers man because they looked good this year and it only gets bigger and better that's just how it goes, put the prep in and you'll be rewarded and there's not short cut in this game for example you can't just spend loads of money and expect it to be easy you've got to put the graft in and that's what counts. Mother nature requires you to work for your reward that's just how it is.... the roots still need to go down deep but anyway i'm waffling haha take it easy dude!

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 2

threw some seeded bud away id used for bubble hash last year walked past it an seen this today im classing it as a scienific germ test ,,,

sprouts

,,,so come on you slow coaches we up first week of jan lol

• Like 6

Respect Arch,

stand your ground and all that, but this is a tough crowd. I am very careful with the info I post about growing. If I were to post questionable info then it does get called to account, very quickly.

Nobody is trying to stifle your input, more like testing you out. That's how it appears to my eyes any how. There's many more experienced growers than the both of us put together and they know their plants, inside out.

On the flip side, there's many novice members and guests. They don't have the ability to sift out the good and bad info yet. They take it on board and can be swayed by a long, convincing post. When there is conflicting opinion going to and fro, I don't think it helps them to achieve their goal, like the judgement gets clouded. Until they learn how to sift through the good from bad they ask for guidance. We all started out with not much to go on, mainly rumours and myths in my case. This knowledge is slowly seeping into the collective consciousness, aided by the speed of communication and we should all try to ensure that the right message can get through too.

Everyone wins that way.

You were trolling that Franco thread, Im surprised you didn't get banned.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that.. Apparently there's some quite effective creams at all good pharmacies..

Yeah used to use all that pharma crap but no make ointments etc from gg green, essential oils, coconut oil and natural ingredients. They work for everything except the post Christmas pre-plant out rashes ;)

• Like 2

Seeing as this is the random thread, I thought I'd randomly pop in and say hello.

It's been a while eh? To be honest I have been lurking on and off, and spent the last week or so catching up on what's been occurring here, indoors and out.. but wana get properly back in the game this year so thought I'd get involved.

Nice to see some familiar friendly names/faces..

@@RandyBoBandy @@Loam Gnome @@panik (Sure there were more but can't bloody remember now I'm writing)

Hope you're all well. Haven't seen much activity from @C.K. (Was cannabis King) Or @@Floyd (Was greenfloyd) recently, unless I've just missed them while catching up.

And hello to all the new names n faces. Seen some lovely pics and grows from last year.

Here's to a fruitful 2017. It's good to be back

Tigs

• Like 8

Hey Tigs welcome back my man, long time no see, good to have you back on board you getting out there this season then,..??? ;)

see you floating around a few days ago... or maybe it was yesterday lol..

good to see you about.. good luck with the season!

what strains ya growing mate

Edited by RandyBoBandy

Hi Tigs, fruitful 2017 to you too.

Thanks, and u. Gonna try and get over your way this year.. Gotta set my dad up with his grows

Hey Tigs welcome back my man, long time no see, good to have you back on board you getting out there this season then,..??? ;)

Nice one dude.. And yep, gonna get back on it properly this year.

To be fair, last year is the first year I've missed since starting (was in Thailand, Bhurma and India) but they've all been sneaky small grows on friend's land that I've been living on. So kept it quiet, and had no internet anyway.

Not this year though! Found a very nice site for this year. And can get away with a few dotted around my caravan.

Your seed runs look fun!!

see you floating around a few days ago... or maybe it was yesterday lol..

good to see you about.. good luck with the season!

what strains ya growing mate

Hey dude.. Always think of u whenever I watch trailer park boys!!

Gonna stick with my tried n tested Easy Sativa for my main. Red Purp's. And Serious 6.

It's proper wet where I am.. So mold resistance is key.

Might stick a few autos out around my caravan but depends on cash..

Your line up looks good dude.

Nice to be back peeps

Tigs

• Like 3

I have been trying to delete some albums in my gallery but can't. Can admin/mod's please delete all albums except shed & animal albums please. I have also noticed when I upload to an album it creates a duplicate album, why is this?

If i have 2 girls to hack does it matter which one gets reversed?

not really. sometimes one strain might be more easily reversed. for example I've found that durban plants tend to reverse and shed plenty of viable pollen relatively consistently, so in a cross of durban and another strain i would choose the durban as the donor parent.

only other thing i would consider is flowering times or if using autos etc, especially if doing outdoors. there can be a difference in seed yield from different plants of the same size, wich might effect your choice if your aiming for maximum amount of seeds from a small space. but generally not something to worry about.

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 1