The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@SlimPikins couldn't you put it on top of a stand (pile of books box etc)

You have a lot of dry,crispy leaves, do you use extraction? not picking, just curious as it's quite early in bloom

ive not been round here for long time. i just had to popp my head in to wish you all merry xmass n happy new year

be lucky ;)

• Like 5

Any1 mothered any of the speed seed's fast version f1's? Got a packet of killer kush given at a event, thinking about using the 3 as mother's and taking several cut's off each, rooting them closer to plant out and banging a few out at different plot's

@@MeMyselfAndIGuerilla

Planted out freshly rooted cuts begining july. Started flowering mid august. started cropping end sept weekly till mid october.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&album=13492

some very nice photo's, top work. I was thinking of putting out roughly june onward's in wave's of so many clone's each time for a harvest every couple of days once harvest come's ? if timed right hmm.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, just wonder what are the standard sizes for growing auto's in pots? I want to buy smart pots for glass house for auto's. I was thinking 4liters & final pot in 16/20ltr or would this be too much? Any advise appreciated.

I dont know if this is a bit of a stupid question but do plants start to smell straight from the start like the first week or so?