The Random Thread

whats_luring

Well I read your going mad so that's me out no diary over here ill read yours... ;)

Mad is as mad does ;). As we all know, plans can change in no time :sadwalk: Shadow
  • Like 1

P.S. Genuinely interested what you been up to.

You seriously wouldn't want to know mate , further more you wouldn't believe it if I told ya so ill leave it as that.. :lookaround:

• Like 3

You seriously wouldn't want to know mate , further more you wouldn't believe it if I told ya so ill leave it as that.. :lookaround:

I don't post here often, mainly just read. But want to say thank you for your content for all these years, really inspiring. Hope all of your plans come true next year, love the prep/logistics pics :)

Have adopted some of your approaches in my own ops.

Edited by zorg

So Joolz has kindly re-activated my account after a long time out so thank you joolz..... :yahoo: got all my albums and pics back which is blinding and I'm glad to be back on the boards as P and chat and interact with everyone ill try get some pics up in abit of the project I'm currently on and few girls I'm playing with , so lets bring on the guerrilla shenanigans ..... ;)

welcome back mon ;)

• Like 1

@@crticalcontent i do salvage if i can but i like the rolls, I can fit it in my bag then and make cages on the plot.

Cheapest i can find works out a quid a cage and im not paying that.

Was genna say there expensive but salvaging them or using chicken wire is cheaper,...

• Like 1