The Random Thread

whats_luring

This year, for the first time, I noticed a lot of small dirt particles/specs, when I went to harvest, scattered all over the lower parts of the plant and on some of the lower buds, to the point that I had to discard and through them

que? a bit of water would sort that out. if water curing is possible a little run under the tap is not going to matter much:) but seriously...don't water cure it makes for quick drying tasteless herb

Yo guys, been a while since I stuck my nose in lol. As I can see, most of you had a beautiful 2016 :yep: be prepared to get into the shadows for 2017 because I plan to go mad :yahoo: kudos to all the new growers smashing it out and the old guard keeping firm ;). Shadow

• Like 5

It went as well as could be expected lol, I'm off the bad shit and just sticking to sweet old many :yahoo: drop me a pm later man, keep this thread clear :cheers: Shadow

• Like 3

Yo guys, been a while since I stuck my nose in lol. As I can see, most of you had a beautiful 2016 :yep: be prepared to get into the shadows for 2017 because I plan to go mad :yahoo: kudos to all the new growers smashing it out and the old guard keeping firm ;). Shadow

How mad we talking..?? :lookaround:

• Like 2

It's a wait and see kinda thing lol. A lot can change in the off season dude, if all goes well a diary will be logged :yep: Shadow

Ah cool mate I like mad but don't go too mad logging it on here theres restrictions nowadays mate wouldn't want to see your diary disappear innit.. good luck though mate love a mad diary me...... :lookaround:;)

• Like 3

So Joolz has kindly re-activated my account after a long time out so thank you joolz..... :yahoo: got all my albums and pics back which is blinding and I'm glad to be back on the boards as P and chat and interact with everyone ill try get some pics up in abit of the project I'm currently on and few girls I'm playing with , so lets bring on the guerrilla shenanigans ..... ;)

Edited by panik
  • Like 12

Welcome back panik, look forward to seeing what you've got in store for this season :yep: Shadow

Well I read your going mad so that's me out no diary over here ill read yours... ;)

• Like 2